Scarinae Hosted Moderator

It's up, I'm downloading it at the moment!

1 person has thanked this post
DakotaYoda Registered User

Holy SH@T they can talk - or at least one of them! The suited one perhaps??

It's neat to hear exactly what happened to Skittles/Duncan. I wonder why the Z's didn't eat him and left him alone?

Who knocked out Kilani? Zombies? Really? They used subdual instead of eating him? Wow... I'm guessing the pills he took were what made him tired/loopy when Michael and the crew found him. AND they can start fires? Again probably just the suited one, but geeze...

DakotaYoda said:

Do you not remember the Suited one being able to talk when he got into the tower? He said 'I'm Paul' to trick the guards.

deise go deo said:
Do you not remember the Suited one being able to talk when he got into the tower? He said 'I'm Paul' to trick the guards.

I do remember that happening but did we actually hear them speak in that episode? If so I don't remember that or maybe it just didn't come across as clearly as the new one did.

Kess73 Registered User

DakotaYoda said:
I do remember that happening but did we actually hear them speak in that episode? If so I don't remember that or maybe it just didn't come across as clearly as the new one did.

Yeah he spoke clearly in that episode. He was able to pretend to be the dead man (Paul who had been on guard duty) in front of Michael/Burt/Saul/Angel and he was able to talk to Paul and either pegs or Lizzie in order to get into the tower.

Another character mentioned he/it could talk as well, but I think the only time we actually heard him/it speak was that time inside the tower.

Kess73 Registered User

DakotaYoda said:

It's neat to hear exactly what happened to Skittles/Duncan. I wonder why the Z's didn't eat him and left him alone?

Who knocked out Kilani? Zombies? Really? They used subdual instead of eating him? Wow... I'm guessing the pills he took were what made him tired/loopy when Michael and the crew found him. AND they can start fires? Again probably just the suited one, but geeze...

They also took Datu without killing him along with Samantha and everyone else they had in the arena so it is a tactic they have used in the past. We knew they could start fires, they had them lit all over the arena floor when Datu was being held in the arena.

Kess73 Registered User

Bit of a pain that there is no episode next week.

Kess73 said:
Bit of a pain that there is no episode next week.

Yeah... sucks when it's an off week. I don't have much else to look forward to on a Monday otherwise...

MarkR Moderator

Found that episode a bit dull. Assume it's paving a way to a big reveal, but we found out that skittles name was Duncan. Not much else really. We knew they could talk. We knew CJ was in the other tower, that there had been more people, that they were over run. We already knew Kelani had met scar, and we know now that she has some kind of hold over him.

Kess73 Registered User

Another whole week to go

Neat thing posted today - it's a full timeline of We're Alive. It's fan produced by approved by the We're Alive crew. Check it out:

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showwiki.php?title=Timeline

Kess73 Registered User

NEW

EPISODE

DAY

2 people have thanked this post

...hates the waiting on a monday morning...

Where is it?!

Wait no, it's up now!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!