Link to ad on adverts
I have a very good condition PUKA surfboard, below are measurements
6.3ft, 18.5 and 2.5
The board has only one small ding which has been repaired.
Pictures available on request
Phone number removed, and merged into the For Sale thread. Read the charter pls.
Hi, excellent price here for my Circle One longboard. €280 Euro will get you 9'2' of fun in small or big waves. Very very easy to catch waves on this board, lots of volume.
Due to the fact i have emigrated i am selling two,or possibly three boards. They are as follows:
- 9´2" Longboard, custom made fiberglass board from Brazil. Has had plenty of surfs under its belt but is still in good condition. Has had two dings professionally repaired that you dont even notice them and a number of smaller dings repaird by myself. Overall it is a well used board that is still in good condition and still surfs very well. Comes with board bag, fins and leash. 300 euro
- 7´0" Funboard/Fish, bought two years ago in San Sebastian. as had two dings professionally repaired and other than that is in perfect condition. A good step down board from a longboard with plenty of buoyancy but you can still duckdive board. Comes wit board bag, fins and leash. 285euro
6´6" Shortboard, Custom made in Brazil. Has had a number of dings so is in okay condition. Still surfs perfectly as dings are aesthetic. Comes with fins, leash and board bag. 185euro
If any interest pleas pm me and i can organise for you to see the boards. Thy are based in south dublin in the stillorgan area.
Any snaps of the 6'6"?
New Zealand make Rocky Point
Board in excellent condition, perfect for any level surfer and great for our waters.
Comes with full kit to get you started.
check out the link; all pictures there:
I have in my possession a both rare and valuable item a neil pryde 40 sail which only four hundred of which were ever mad. Its their special 40th anniversary sail. these babies things can catch some serious speed and are great for wave sailing. it's never been used. Your probably wondering why i have never used it? Cause literally its too good for me. It scares me. well the sail is 4ft8 and has its own sail bag.
- Designed to be light weight and extremely maneuverable.
- Closely related to the 2010 Zone with a distinct look.
- Its forward oriented shape gives you precise handling.
- Most neutral out of all NeilPryde wave sails.
there is a picture for u to observe its greatness. So how much you say? well im going to say 600 euro cause im a nice guy. you probably think im crazy but actually try to buy this said anywhere else for that price or actually find somewhere that sells it
check some photos here --> http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/watersports/2161761
- Rip Curl Wetsuit (surf / bodyboard)
--- Core 5/3 mm
--- no leaks and never repaired or patched
--- size M (up to 178cm more or less)
- Peak.UK 3 mm gloves
- Rip Curl 3 mm booties
- Rip Curl Backpack
- Gul Dry Bag 75L
- Billabong Changing Mat
-- Genuine Sell -- All gear in very good condition
-- Looking to sell my stuff as i'm moving to another country in the next few months
-- I can add photos for the dry bags and changing mats and stuff
More here: http://www.donedeal.ie/find/all/for-sale/Ireland/luisgear?source=all
ops-- sorry - i could swear i saw an ad down there before, that's why i posted there
Spider murphy 9'6'' longboard for sale
Width 22 3/4
This board is about 4 years old has a good few pressure ding but is water tight looking for €200. comes with leashe and bag.Live in Cork city but can meet up if need within reason.
Bicsurf 6'7'' gerard debbadie shortboard for sale
very rarely used , leash included
pick up only , situated in clare
160 ono , have to sell
feel free to make an offer