kid chaos Registered User
#1

What a show, very good set up, great crowd. Fights were amazing, especially (cant remember the names) but Goldie was the winner, that was a WAR!

Great showing again by Yannick Magee. Henry Fadipe...wow

Hope the guy that got hurt makes a full speedy recovery

weemate Registered User
#2

kid chaos said:
What a show, very good set up, great crowd. Fights were amazing, especially (cant remember the names) but Goldie was the winner, that was a WAR!

Great showing again by Yannick Magee. Henry Fadipe...wow

Hope the guy that got hurt makes a full speedy recovery


Niall tore a small tendon in his neck but otherwise is fine.we sent him to hospital just to be on the safe side but we got word during the show that he was grand,again fighter safety is paramount and it showed by the quick response from Anthony and his crew in getting him sorted as quickly as they did.
The crowd at the show should be applauded for their patience last night while waiting for teh show to re-start,they were fully aware that we couldnt continue without the medical crew and fair play to Paul and the clan wars staff for sticking to their guns and again putting fighter safety first.
Peter

kid chaos Registered User
#3

weemate said:
Niall tore a small tendon in his neck but otherwise is fine.we sent him to hospital just to be on the safe side but we got word during the show that he was grand

Great to hear

wingnut4 Registered User
#4

Great night, some fighters making their debut and wow some of them were really impressive.

The two fighters from Oakleaf Jujitsu didnt leave a great impression. Although its not illegal, going to touch gloves and then sneakily kicking their opponent was not very sportsman like, and just plain wrong. Luckily the other guy was quick of the mark and ducked. Trying to get one up on their opponent by pretending to be a good sportsman is just what we dont need in MMA. And to the fact that the fighter didnt care when the other guy was really hurt and not even checking if his opponent was ok. Cornermen should of spoken to their fighter and taught him how to be respectful

their other fighter then acting inapproiate when he wasnt defending himself to 4-5 knees to the face and the ref calling it, fighting with the crowd and ref when he made the right decision.

Other than those it was a good night

Mrs Lynch Registered User
#5

Hav to agree wif all the previous comments but firstly get well soon Niall and we hope to see you back x

Brill work by Paul and crew on fab nite, apart from about two matches the rest wer deadly.... congrats on the nite to me has to be given to Sudden Impact guys who I thought giv awesome performances and altho didnt win all fights ther type of guys that mak MMA so great for us x

Fighters who stood out for me wer Yannick (altho Conor woz great and showed real heart and skill), Caolan Shivers and Henry Feilipe perfect performances!

I also feel for Paul Moore who has gotten seriously frustrated by not gettin to fight think tis third time x trainin and that over Xmas is hard, but as I said it wil come good for yeah (and if not I wil go into trainin for the nx fight hehe) x

Altho given injury of Niall and hold up wif ambulance it had to be done but I do think show cuda been speed up between fights as it woz long nite but super show and well done x

Urs
x

p.s. can u play som RnB nx time..... too much Rock for ole girl lik me lolol x

gav350 Registered User
#6

wingnut4 said:
Great night, some fighters making their debut and wow some of them were really impressive.

The two fighters from Oakleaf Jujitsu didnt leave a great impression. Although its not illegal, going to touch gloves and then sneakily kicking their opponent was not very sportsman like, and just plain wrong. Luckily the other guy was quick of the mark and ducked. Trying to get one up on their opponent by pretending to be a good sportsman is just what we dont need in MMA. And to the fact that the fighter didnt care when the other guy was really hurt and not even checking if his opponent was ok. Cornermen should of spoken to their fighter and taught him how to be respectful

their other fighter then acting inapproiate when he wasnt defending himself to 4-5 knees to the face and the ref calling it, fighting with the crowd and ref when he made the right decision.

Other than those it was a good night



It was niall morgan who wanted to touch gloves so he could get the advantage and shoot in on pauric, because he didn't want to stand and bang with him!! Pauric wasn't trying to get upper hand on his opponent.

We do care about niall because we trained with the lad, he's one of the nicest guy's i ever met, we didn't realize how serious it was at the start and of course we checked to see if he was ok afterwards, we didn't want stand over the top of the paramedics when they were trying to do their job. We weren't trying to disrespect anyone thats not what we're about. Everyone at oakleaf jj wishes niall the best and hopes he has a speedy recovery!

Now the other fighter representing us acted in a stupid manner, and we are very embarrassed about his display towards everyone. Needless to say he won't be representing us again, and we can only apologize for his behaviour.

IFS.NI Registered User
#7

It was a fantastic event and the fights where awesome, we ourselves took 4 wins from 4 fights. We were gutted again for Paul but this may sound stupid but we are now used to it - thats actually the 4th time in a row lol

Niall's accident came due to trying to roll out of a guilotine and hurting himself, the paramdeics and doctors attending him believed it to be minor but with any neck injury full protocall needed to be taken to be on the safe side. Later that night we heard he got the all clear and just had torn a small tendon and would be fine with rest. The delay was the ambulance coming back but to help things along I arranged for another ambulance to be in attendance as I was not starting the show again without one - I put the fighters safety over all else.

I think all the fights were awesome, there wasnt one that I thought was bad. It was more or less a full fight card packed with action!!

A special thanks to all my IFS crew, without them we could not operate as smoothly or professionally, a special thanks to Colin Davidson for a fantastic job debuting for his MC career haha, he did very well.

Big thanks to the fighters for their dedication dieting down over christmas, making weight and being a pleasure to work with!

Lastly the fans!! Fans were unreal, they were respectful,friendly and really enjoyed themselves, they were also very patient and understanding - the whole night was great, infact even though it was a challenger show I think it was one of the best yet!

It was announced at Clan Wars about the Approval and contract for the Ulster Hall on the 28th of May but I will start another thread about that as its brilliant news!


P.S - Mrs Lynch - No chance on the RnB, Clan Wars has a tradition to keep up - Heavy metal and rock! We will get you converted soon enough \m/

P.P.S - Full results posted soon

IFS.NI Registered User
#8












kid chaos Registered User
#9

IFS.NI said:
P.S - Mrs Lynch - No chance on the RnB, Clan Wars has a tradition to keep up - Heavy metal and rock! We will get you converted soon enough \m/

No problems about the genre of music but just a little loud.

IFS.NI Registered User
#10

HAHAHA

Mrs Lynch Registered User
#11

IFS.NI said:

P.S - Mrs Lynch - No chance on the RnB, Clan Wars has a tradition to keep up - Heavy metal and rock! We will get you converted soon enough \m/




My age I cant take rock lolol x wil I hav to get a tattoo and piercings in odd places lol ???

A vey crediable show and well done again

Urs
x

p.s. believe it or not top I woz gona wear had "Rock Chick" on it

Mrs Lynch Registered User
#12

Ok heres the results I got lastnite

Oisin Coburn v Shaun Donnelly - Uni Dec
Andy Scott v Mark Loughrey - RNC 1st (1.28)
Caolan Shivers v Mark Alexander - Ref stoppage 2nd
Fabio Vitti v Axel Ritchie - Split Dec
Pauric Henry v Nial Morgan - Gull 1st (1.25)
Simon Peoples v Stephen Owens - Ref Stoppage 1st (2.24)
James McBride v Andy Lyttle - Gull - 2nd (2.17)
Dave Amstrong v Dean Dalton - TKO 2nd (0.25)
Aaron Flynn v Paul Brennan - Uni Dec
Finbar Doran v Ciaran Kearney - Gull 2nd (2.56)
Henry Feilpe v Darragh Kennedy - TKO 1st (0.21)
Yannick Magee v Conor Mulholland - Tri Choke 2nd (3.21)

Urs
x

IFS.NI Registered User
#13

Cool, I was waiting until my guy emailed me the results but forgot you got them that night, i will just add in clubs, thanks Mrs Lynch!

Oisin Coburn (Legends MMA) v Shaun Donnelly (PCCM) - Uni Dec

Andy Scott (IFS) v Mark Loughrey (Legends MMA) - RNC 1st (1.28)

Caolan Shivers (Sudden Impact) v Mark Alexander (AVT) - Ref stoppage 2nd

Fabio Vitti (Lucan MMA)v Axel Ritchie (Strabane FT)- Split Dec

Pauric Henry (Oakleaf jj) v Nial Morgan (AVT) - Gull 1st (1.25)

Simon Peoples (IFS) v Stephen Owens (Oakleaf JJ)- Ref Stoppage 1st (2.24)

James McBride (Sudden Impact)v Andy Lyttle (Tai Jutsu MMA) - Gull - 2nd (2.17)

Dave Amstrong (IFS) v Dean Dalton (Legends MMA) - TKO 2nd (0.25)

Aaron Flynn (Dogpound) v Paul Brennan (Sudden Impact) - Uni Dec

Finbar Doran (IFS) v Ciaran Kearney (Lucan MMA) - Gull 2nd (2.56)

Henry Feilpe (Lucan MMA) v Darragh Kennedy (Kokor MMA) - TKO 1st
(0.21)

Yannick Magee (Dogpound MMA) v Conor Mulholland (Sudden Impact) - Tri Choke 2nd (3.21)

Mrs Lynch Registered User
#14

IFS.NI said:
Cool, I was waiting until my guy emailed me the results but forgot you got them that night, i will just add in clubs, thanks Mrs Lynch!


No bother I juz thought u might hav been resting today

Urs
x

pablohoney87 Moderator
#15

Just outta curiosity why was henry's fight not ruled a KO?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!