challengemaster Registered User

stealthyspeeder said:

Nearly shat myself Raised an eyebrow there for a second there when I misread the title and thought they were goin recgonise speeding offenses either side of the border!

It's a step in that direction tbh... I wouldn't say it'll be too long before it happens..

Atomic Pineapple Registered User

challengemaster said:
It's a step in that direction tbh... I wouldn't say it'll be too long before it happens..

More of a discussion for the motors forum though than here.

1 person has thanked this post
Gary ITR Registered User

Just wanted to say, in case there's anybody reading who would be a bit apprehensive about taking part due to age or whatever that we aren't all spring chickens. When this comes around I'll be 27, last year we had a driver of 18 and the age groups went right up through 20's and 30's

We had Dubs, we had foreigners and we even had a Cork person!

The group of lads that went last year were all sound and I'd be proud to call any one of them a friend of mine, seriously. So if you're in two minds then just put your name down, none of us bite, well unless you want us to!

2 people have thanked this post
Midnight_EG Banned

If anybody is considering coming...do...but get a haircut first

3 people have thanked this post
Gary ITR Registered User

If you bring a hair straightener again I'm going to throw it in a river

Midnight_EG Banned

Onkle said:

That wasn't me!

colmbarr1988 Registered User

well lads new to the site got to know onkle tru urban performance and he told me all about last year so i said id do this one

basicly im collie im 22 i drive a ek9 and im an alco(on the weekends)haha

seems ye all had a serious laugh on the last trip some a the storys i heard poor chap wit his nice hair do haha
wel hope to get to no a few befor at a few comin meets

5 people have thanked this post
Midnight_EG Banned

Get another dyno day out in Urban sorted then Onkle...still dying to see what my EK is putting out!

And am I still going to be the youngest driver, at 19?

Gary ITR Registered User

Midnight_EG said:
Get another dyno day out in Urban sorted then Onkle...still dying to see what my EK is putting out!

I'm sure we can organise a dyno day in Urban soon enough alright, I'm over there on Monday so I'll say it to the lads

Midnight_EG Banned

Onkle said:
I'm sure we can organise a dyno day in Urban soon enough alright, I'm over there on Monday so I'll say it to the lads

Give it at least 2 weeks because I've my NCT on the 28th and want to get my decat back in

It was a great meet up last year anyway, just to put names to faces and talk to a few people before actually going on a massive drive without knowing them

And seeing as you've recruited some people from Urban...might as well do the dyno

Stheno Moderator

Onkle said:
Just wanted to say, in case there's anybody reading who would be a bit apprehensive about taking part due to age or whatever that we aren't all spring chickens. When this comes around I'll be 27, last year we had a driver of 18 and the age groups went right up through 20's and 30's

We had Dubs, we had foreigners and we even had a Cork person!

The group of lads that went last year were all sound and I'd be proud to call any one of them a friend of mine, seriously. So if you're in two minds then just put your name down, none of us bite, well unless you want us to!

Jaypers I'm 37 and the bf is 47, you all sound like spring chickens to me LOL And the bf is from Cork

Onkle said:

I've got to bring my hair straightener, it's a constant in my life

2 people have thanked this post
Gary ITR Registered User

Stheno said:
Jaypers I'm 37 and the bf is 47, you all sound like spring chickens to me LOL And the bf is from Cork

Ah sure Randylonghorn was there last year

Stheno said:

I've got to bring my hair straightener, it's a constant in my life

You're allowed bring one, being a woman and all. Midnight is a 19 year old guy!

Midnight_EG Banned

It wasn't bloody mine!

Stheno Moderator

Onkle said:
Ah sure Randylonghorn was there last year

Always thought he was ancient!

You're allowed bring one, being a woman and all. Midnight is a 19 year old guy!

Ah now, for the true state of 19/20 year old guys, recently I asked the bf's son (20,who has waist length hair that is perfectly conditioned, and disgustingly straight) what he used on his hair.

Reply: "Pantene repair and protect" Don't think he's quite at the ghd stage as he's a jammy git with the hair, but he does love his massages and facial treatments)

Reckon all the oestrogen in the water has ruined the younger males !

challengemaster Registered User

Midnight_EG said:

Yup, I'll be 20 a few weeks before hand

Stheno said:
Always thought he was ancient!

You're not wrong!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!