Headshot Registered User
#4,366

lol

When you think it cant get any worse, its proves me wrong

kleefarr Registered User
#4,367

141_Oscar_Mike said:
Must be delighted he quit before this sh1t

Thankfully, I haven't played it for a couple of weeks and I suppose I won't be playing it until they release a fix.

Any chance we might get out money back for MW3??

locustfurnace Registered User
#4,368

141_Oscar_Mike said:
Must be delighted he quit before this sh1t

happened to me about 3 nights ago...3 games of infected and 1 of SnD...the first game I just thought it was lag as when I was shot at I would jump back about 10 feet or so but the second game on i was ending up on top of dome...out side maps, under maps and sh*t like that...turns out it was a irish lad doing it on the games I was on...

141_Oscar_Mike Moderator
#4,369

kleefarr said:
Thankfully, I haven't played it for a couple of weeks and I suppose I won't be playing it until they release a fix.

Any chance we might get out money back for MW3??

Sure. Gamestop will give you 8 quid for it then flog it off at full price

KERSPLAT! Category Moderator
#4,370

Thankfully haven't seen any of it but matchmaking has gone to crap again!!

1 person has thanked this post
_Gawd_ Banned
#4,371

This game is completely unplayable.

We haven't seen a GTA since COD4. Nor have we seen a decent Halo game in years and people are still playing that not to mention BF3 and Respawn Entertainments new game. This could be the last big COD coming this year - after this I think it's all downhill. I'm sad to see the foot being taken off the gas - I just wish they got their act together and made it fun again.

Battleflag Registered User
#4,372

I doubt it, the fanbase is much too big. Millions of people play CoD, they are going to release a new game every year until the numbers drop significantly, this is Activision we are talking about.

GBX Registered User
#4,373

Ive just signed up to Elite and am trying to load videoes. Ive rendered the clips, but anytime I go to view its saying there unavailable. Is this a common issue?

AdamD Registered User
#4,374

_Gawd_ said:
This game is completely unplayable.

We haven't seen a GTA since COD4. Nor have we seen a decent Halo game in years and people are still playing that not to mention BF3 and Respawn Entertainments new game. This could be the last big COD coming this year - after this I think it's all downhill. I'm sad to see the foot being taken off the gas - I just wish they got their act together and made it fun again.

Games like BF haven't exactly upped their game on console. Months after release they finally make custom games available and even then you have to pay for them...lol

KERSPLAT! Category Moderator
#4,375

GBX said:
Ive just signed up to Elite and am trying to load videoes. Ive rendered the clips, but anytime I go to view its saying there unavailable. Is this a common issue?

I often get the unavailable message, usually just give it a few minutes/hours n try again, usually works

zero19 Registered User
#4,376

New playlist just went live, Gun game, one in the chamber and All or Nothing are now in the community playlist.

2 people have thanked this post
AdamD Registered User
#4,377

What's All or Nothing? Love a bit of Gun Game

locustfurnace Registered User
#4,378

AdamD said:
What's All or Nothing? Love a bit of Gun Game

The playlist includes a new community-created mode called 'All Or Nothing', which sees players spawn with an ammo-less USP .45 handgun and a Throwing Knife as well as the scavenger perk.

You'll need to get kills to scavenge ammo - but if you die, you'll respawn with no ammo.

Infinity Ward describes it as "like One in the Chamber meets Infected with plenty of hilarity mixed in."

AGB_Ghost Registered User
#4,379

Really want to see guns in the DLC drop, anything at all, getting bored with most of the guns. May try get gold on an LMG

jimmy the car Registered User
#4,380

AGB_Ghost said:
Really want to see guns in the DLC drop, anything at all, getting bored with most of the guns. May try get gold on an LMG

LMG'S have got quite alright lately since they've been buffed, having good fun with them now, and also the Model 1887 ain't too bad on the smaller maps, stick on Extreme Conditioning and it's good craic, unless you run into someone with a Striker!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!