Wompa1 Registered User

Hi Guys,

Anyone know what time Tesco open/close today and tomorrow.

Am stuck in work and it only hit me that they might close early.

Thanks.

Dunnes closes at 7 tonight

snubbleste Banned

Phone and ask. They have a list of phone numbers on their website.

Wompa1 Registered User

Website doesn't say about tonight and tomorrow. I was asking in case anyone knows off hand. I am at work IM'ing a customer and can't get to the phone at the moment.

tfitzgerald Registered User

Tesco are open until 7 tonight as well I found it hard enough to get a phone number for them on their website but I was using a phone so maybe that made it akward anyway happy new year

Wompa1 Registered User

Thank you very much! Happy New Year

thesandeman Registered User

Usually all supermarkets are closed on New Years Day but dont know about this year.

Pool4Life Registered User

Tesco is open tomorrow think its from 10-7

bonzodog2 Registered User

Tesco Headford Road is 091 561261

thesandeman said:
Usually all supermarkets are closed on New Years Day but dont know about this year.

Since when? Dunnes is open tomorrow.

carolluke1 Registered User

Turkey for tomorrow is red roaring rotten, is there any supermarkets open tomorrow for sure?

Wompa1 Registered User

carolluke1 said:
Turkey for tomorrow is red roaring rotten, is there any supermarkets open tomorrow for sure?

Every Dunnes except Eyre Square should be open until 6. Also I'm almost certain that last New Years Day Tesco wasn't open but I could be wrong.

There's those wierd days when ya go to the door and it's closed and you feel like part of you has died...Or maybe that's just me

1 person has thanked this post
Das Kitty Manic Pixie Dream Tarantula ☆゚.*・。゚

M+S is definitely open. Not much in the line of decent roasts around today, had to go to 4 places to get a decent cut of anything.

Wompa1 said:
There's those wierd days when ya go to the door and it's closed and you feel like part of you has died...Or maybe that's just me

I hate that. It's so sternly telling you "NO, now go away". And the result is paying €50 in Londis for a pint of milk and some brillo pads.

carolluke1 Registered User

No, that's not just you, God help us. lol

ScumLord Moderator

Don't shop in Tescos.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!