This really shows tesco up as a kip ,if they don't have reasonable stock.

viking Registered User

Mullingar, Kinnegad, Edenderry and Maynooth had none.

One of the managers told me that they were putting in a complaint to head office about the shenanigans, said he had lots of people asking about it due to advertising in national press...

IrishHomer Registered User

viking said:
Mullingar, Kinnegad, Edenderry and Maynooth had none.

One of the managers told me that they were putting in a complaint to head office about the shenanigans, said he had lots of people asking about it due to advertising in national press...

From my experiences those managers say things without meaning wHAT THEY SAY IN WORDS THEY TALK s**TE

degsie Registered User

IrishHomer said:
From my experiences those managers say things without meaning wHAT THEY SAY IN WORDS THEY TALK s**TE

To much DUFF?????

ilovemybed Registered User

Tesco Clarehall and Tesco Artaine have none as of last night. Apparently getting them in on Tuesday. 'Getting them in'....all TWO or THREE of them !!

wmpdd3 Registered User

wmpdd3 said:
Is this the t200hd you asked about?

Seriously if Ardkeen didn't get any its a case for the asai: http://www.asai.ie/complain.asp

Going out there later, will ask, but won't be buying, on a serious budget!

No, none there, they better find some somewhere........

customer.services@tesco.ie

thesandeman Registered User

I wonder how many people (including myself) had even thought about getting a new telly till we saw this thread. And now we are going nuts cos its not there lol.
Same goes for the Samsung Phone in the other thread.

1 person has thanked this post
Oracle Registered User

thesandeman said:
I wonder how many people (including myself) had even thought about getting a new telly till we saw this thread. And now we are going nuts cos its not there lol.
Same goes for the Samsung Phone in the other thread.

Yeah it's funny, and then because every Tesco in Ireland hasn't a huge stock of them everyones wingeing.

I want to get a small tv for my bedroom ,funny that.

ibFoxer Registered User

Managed to get the 2ND LAST one in Tesco Nenagh today (third really but the manager was picking one up for himself )

Apparently they are only being sent to certain stores and the stocks are fairly low. He only found the 3 today around 1pm so someone might get lucky?

foxerv1 said:
Managed to get the 2ND LAST one in Tesco Nenagh today (third really but the manager was picking one up for himself )

Apparently they are only being sent to certain stores and the stocks are fairly low. He only found the 3 today around 1pm so someone might get lucky?

*getting images of all the thread followers marching like Zombies to Foxervs house*

ibFoxer Registered User

thesandeman said:
*getting images of all the thread followers marching like Zombies to Foxervs house*

Haha, I'v seen shaun of the dead, i have my LP's ready

Barr Registered User

Anyone spotted these still for sale in Cork ?

Ghost Train Custom User Title

FFS!! One set between two Galway stores.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!