#16

I'm happy with 12.5% in 1 day and then it holds the next too.

Shauny2010 Registered User
#17

Dude240502 said:
If the results were that positive, it didn't rise by very much, are there a lot of important dates still to come? Is Xcite not a better Investment in he short term?


This is more speculation than investment, theres more tests to be done all of which aim to find out how much Gas they can extract.
As for Xcite it may well be a better short term but for me its another stock I have to go and research and I ve already done that with enough stocks for now

Range resources is still also good punt though and offers good short term prospects

pokerface11 Registered User
#18

I have a small holding on this stock but looking to add more. Its a speculative buy but could turn out to be a good reward. What is the general consensus for SP December 2011?

Shauny2010 Registered User
#19

pokerface11 said:
I have a small holding on this stock but looking to add more. Its a speculative buy but could turn out to be a good reward. What is the general consensus for SP December 2011?


Depends, at the moment 16p
By the end of this Algerian appraisal campaign probably 30-40p if results are good (or 5p if not!!). That will be about it for 2011 unless they get the go ahead to recommence operations off the coast of Italy which could add a bit more to the sp

poodles Registered User
#20

Shauny2010 said:
This is more speculation than investment, theres more tests to be done all of which aim to find out how much Gas they can extract.
As for Xcite it may well be a better short term but for me its another stock I have to go and research and I ve already done that with enough stocks for now

Range resources is still also good punt though and offers good short term prospects


Shauny did you buy back into RRL?

Next week should be big.

Shauny2010 Registered User
#21

I did, I had got stopped out at 8p and bought back in twice as many at 7.6p
Ive since decided to push the stops back to 6.5p so I could take a loss but I don't see a choice as these penny shares jump about too much
I'm in for just a nice few K between Petroceltic and Range so I`ll lay off buying any more for now

poodles Registered User
#22

Shauny2010 said:
I did, I had got stopped out at 8p and bought back in twice as many at 7.6p
Ive since decided to push the stops back to 6.5p so I could take a loss but I don't see a choice as these penny shares jump about too much
I'm in for just a nice few K between Petroceltic and Range so I`ll lay off buying any more for now


I wouldn't put a have a stop on any AIM share...that said, I'm not working so I'm able to keep a close eye on my stocks. I think we could test 12p next week with RRL.

swagger121 Registered User
#23

anyone consider selling? i bought in at 15.5p about 2years ago so will have to wait a while yet!

SC024 Registered User
#24

Yes am in for about 4years now, doing ok...
Am also in Matra Petroleum LSE:MTA and Roxi Petroleum LSE:RXP

Bought a very small amount in amerisure LSE:AMER mid september @ 0.139 pence, todays closing mid price is 20.5 pence

swagger121 Registered User
#25

wot price did u buy PCI at, i doubt they will reach davys price target of 30p!

#26

I have done a little bit of research on this, and very much considering getting on the bandwagon with about €3k worth of shares.

Have sold out of my USL oil ETF and looking for a riskier play, which this certainly is.

Good luck to all over the next year!

SC024 Registered User
#27

swagger121 said:
wot price did u buy PCI at, i doubt they will reach davys price target of 30p!

Got in about 10.25 pence. I wouldn't pay much attention to Davys Targets, They were tipping Aib & Boi till 12 months ago

#28

SC024 said:
I wouldn't pay much attention to Davys Targets, They were tipping Aib & Boi till 12 months ago


Completely agree!

Dude240502 Registered User
#29

Does anyone know anything about Arian Silver, apparently there is an announcement of results soon, I've heard a lot of predictions for it?

poodles Registered User
#30

Dude240502 said:
Does anyone know anything about Arian Silver, apparently there is an announcement of results soon, I've heard a lot of predictions for it?


I've read good things about AGQ but decided against buying them as I though I had missed the boat - I since bought Ortac Resources OTC.L and have done a lot of reading up on the company. Great *measured* type of gold in the ground and they're expecting to increase their jorc estimate to 1million oz gold + within the next few days.
The company is already undervalued on the existing jorc, never mind the upgraded jorc expected soon.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!