RasTa Registered User

Them things are rubbish, after about 3 months they don't hold a charge so it's just another wired controller.

Probably better to get one of these http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9804252/Trail/searchtext%3EBATTERY+CHARGER.htm

drunkmonkey Registered User

+1
there rubbish

maximoose Registered User

RasTa said:
Them things are rubbish, after about 3 months they don't hold a charge so it's just another wired controller.

Probably better to get one of these http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9804252/Trail/searchtext%3EBATTERY+CHARGER.htm

I've had mine for close to a year now and still get good battery life out of a full charge......thanks op!

hellboy99 Registered User

maximoose said:
I've had mine for close to a year now and still get good battery life out of a full charge......thanks op!

Same here.

projectgtr Registered User

Thanks OP could do with one for the spare controller

RasTa said:

have mine over a year and a half, no problems at all, same with friends.

Thanks OP ordered 2 in tralee ( one for me, one for a friend! ) even 5.99 for the charger cable is good!

eamon234 Registered User

+1 with the rubbish barely lasted a month

El Horseboxo Registered User

I've one over 3 years and still get a huge amount of time out of it.

got one of the gamestop branded ones and it still holds its charge after 18 months.

Dades Would you like to know more?

El Horseboxo said:
I've one over 3 years and still get a huge amount of time out of it.
Likewise.

No probs whatsoever with mine. Great bargain imo.

PacManFan Registered User

Anybody know if these are the Microsoft ones? It just says "Xbox 360 compatible Charge and Play".

eamon234 Registered User

PacManFan said:
Anybody know if these are the Microsoft ones? It just says "Xbox 360 compatible Charge and Play".

No they're not - cheap Chinese knock offs.

Oafley Jones Registered User

Bought two these the last time they came up on BA and regret it. Both don't physically connect as securly as the Ms ones and one needs to be constantly hooked up to function for more than an hour. Charge on the other is very poor. I've an official one back at my parents and that became really poor after six months so i've not much hope for the "decent" one that's still working.

Cudders Registered User

Cheers OP have 2 reserved Great little Christmas Presents.

And for the people thats complaining about them they're 6 odd euro the same price as a decent packet of batteries and this is almost guaranteed to last longer for an xbox controller. Im sure if they're looked after proper and let go dead before being recharged all the time they should be fine Got 2 from hong kong a while back and they lasted about 6 months and It was the charger connections that broke more so than the charge they take.

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!