I can't relist ads ?

Steve Life is hard, deal with it.

hellboy99 said:
I can't relist ads ?

There should be a relist button to the right of the picture:

Attachments
relist.jpg
BobPresto Registered User

Tried relisting and it just keeps saying "There was a problem relisting your ad"...

Steve Life is hard, deal with it.

BobPresto said:
Tried relisting and it just keeps saying "There was a problem relisting your ad"...

Could you post a link to it - an admin will have to take a look.

hellboy99 Registered User

BobPresto said:

Same problem I'm having, when you type in the reason for relisting and click the relist button this comes up:

Thor Registered User

Okay, Not so much a bug report but more a wondering!

Pretty straight forward, Is there a way to increase the amount of ads shown per page.

tallus Caveat Emptor

My watch list went from about 5 to 132. I am now receiving emails for items I am no longer interested in. Only a minor thing I know but a tad irritating.

Italia Registered User

Reported earlier, but no 'official answer' from the Gods as yet
Maybe they're relaxing in Acapulco.....

tallus said:
My watch list went from about 5 to 132. I am now receiving emails for items I am no longer interested in. Only a minor thing I know but a tad irritating.

Protocol7 Registered User

I can't place an ad here (latest Firefox). When I click on the ad type nothing happens. I'm assuming it should load the category list next but it doesn't.

Adverts.ie: Claire Registered User

esel said:
My Watch List shrunk from 100s of ads to just 3 ads!

Hi Esel, your watchlist won't show sold or withdrawn ads anymore, that is why some watchlists have shrunk. Please let me know if it's some other problem.

Thanks!

hellboy99 said:
Same problem I'm having, when you type in the reason for relisting and click the relist button this comes up:

Thanks Hellboy99, we're looking into it now, should be a quick one to fix. bare with us! I'll walk over to the guys now to check on it. (And believe me it is a big thing for me to get off my chair today! I'm wrecked! )

1 person has thanked this post

hellboy99 said:

This will be fixed from tomorrow morning(when we next update the site)

1 person has thanked this post

tallus said:

Hi Tallus,

That's an interesting one.. For now, go to your profile and remove them from your watchlist. I'll check why this is happening now.

Thanks and sorry!

Claire

Italia said:
Reported earlier, but no 'official answer' from the Gods as yet
Maybe they're relaxing in Acapulco.....

I wish

BengaLover Registered User

Protocol7 said:
I can't place an ad here (latest Firefox). When I click on the ad type nothing happens. I'm assuming it should load the category list next but it doesn't.

SAME HERE!!

And the inability to sort the ads by last comment is infuriating.
And now i found out i have to edit ALL my ads manually to tick the boxes for accepting paypal, cheque, etc.

My watchlist now contains all my old withdrawn/sold items, and has gone up from 3 to over 100.

My Pending ads contain ads i withdrew myself and are sayign they are under review by an administrator!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!