Tusky Registered User

Anyone know where I would get a complete list of methadone/drug clinics in Ireland ? Particularly in Dublin.

Its not for me - I swear!

1 person has thanked this post

You could try here.

in the DA phone book no

If you live in a fancy apartment near Hanover Quay then dealers will drop bags of drugs outside your door.

No need to go to those pesky clinics anymore!

2 people have thanked this post
RobFowl Moderator

If it's a serious question

The information is listed here..

http://www.hse.ie/eng/services/Find_a_Service/Addiction_Services/

Odysseus Registered User

Tusky said:
Anyone know where I would get a complete list of methadone/drug clinics in Ireland ? Particularly in Dublin.

Its not for me - I swear!

I have worked in the Addiction Services for 13 years, do you mind me askling why you want that list, rather that the local one.

Tusky Registered User

Odysseus said:
I have worked in the Addiction Services for 13 years, do you mind me askling why you want that list, rather that the local one.

PM sent.

Coriolanus Registered User

Could be looking for customers I guess.

soundbyte Registered User

There's a drought on Joe, I need me juice to keep the cluck at bay. Rabble rabble.

Star Bingo Registered User

i heard lawman Stephen Segal refer to junkies in the same breath as pedos amidst other lowlifes, so they must be way down there

Methadone. The gay heroin.

starbelgrade said:
Methadone. The gay heroin.

ex pal on meth the past 2yr or rather never quit smack but just produced a beautiful smack baby by a naive young japanese woman but little does she know he made a move to suck my cock a few months back! .. nor about the previous girlfiends' abortions but hey he's got a good personality, i mean thats all that matters right!!

smack/meth turns you gay and pathetic, end-of

1 person has thanked this post

Star Bingo said:
ex pal on meth the past 2yr or rather never quit smack but just produced a beautiful smack baby by a naive young japanese woman but little does she know he made a move to suck my cock a few months back! .. nor about the previous girlfiends' abortions but hey he's got a good personality, i mean thats all that matters right!!

And the moral of the story is that you'll end sucking dick if you go on meth/smack??

Star Bingo said:

Captain Darling said:
And the moral of the story is that you'll end sucking dick if you go on meth/smack??

correct. you'll end up gobbling cock

2 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!