Elton John and Alexandre Burke as well.

1 person has thanked this post
evilivor Registered User

BrianJD said:
Elton John and Alexandre Burke as well.

And Imelda May and Bell X1.

curly from cork Registered User

got my elton john tickets at 9 this morning. delighted with myself some one said the marquee will be held in the new arc ? anyone any news on that? seating plan on ticketmaster was the same as usual for the marquee.

evilivor Registered User

curly from cork said:
got my elton john tickets at 9 this morning. delighted with myself some one said the marquee will be held in the new arc ? anyone any news on that? seating plan on ticketmaster was the same as usual for the marquee.

Live at the Marquee will be in the Marquee as usual.

run_Forrest_run Registered User

is Elton Jonh sold out already? Just checked and no joy.

UPDATE: Just widened my ticket search, for some reason only the expensive tickets (€85 each) are only available. Slap on the €6.35 handling fee and they can f**k the hell out of here.

minidazzler Registered User

run_Forrest_run said:

UPDATE: Just widened my ticket search, for some reason only the expensive tickets (€85 each) are only available. Slap on the €6.35 handling fee and they can f**k the hell out of here.

He played Thomond park a little over a year ago and nearly sold it out, so I would assume he will easily sell out the Marquee.

Mars Bar I belong here. As do you.

run_Forrest_run said:

Got my ticket this morning too!

I expected the standing tickets to be cheaper, got quite a shock when I saw €91 come up!

How many people does the Marquee hold?

Vinta81 Registered User

I missed Elton John? FFS

I should check this forum more often

RoverJames Banned

No doubt the wrong thread for the following comment but............. I'm not at all into live music

Apologies live music lovers, I'll go stand in the corner

StereoLove Registered User

Anyone know if Lady Gaga is playing the Marquee?

Flesh Gorden Registered User

I'd doubt it, two years ago lady gaga was barely known,

apart from the annual christy moore gig it's tricky to judge who'll play there,
even going by the theory of bands on tour at that time and playing the uk festivals

I wonder what will happen to the festival if the gaa start work on pairc uí chaoimh.
Don't think they'll be requsting public funds after the money they made from renting out croke park so it's probably a matter of time before they start

Kold Registered User

Obligatory condemnation of the overpriced **** that is Live at the Marquee.

4 people have thanked this post
murphym7 Registered User

Flesh Gorden said:
I'd doubt it, two years ago lady gaga was barely known,

apart from the annual christy moore gig it's tricky to judge who'll play there,
even going by the theory of bands on tour at that time and playing the uk festivals

I wonder what will happen to the festival if the gaa start work on pairc uí chaoimh.
Don't think they'll be requsting public funds after the money they made from renting out croke park so it's probably a matter of time before they start

Not as tricky as you think, these have all confirmed so far. Christy Moore, Bryan Adams, Elton John, Alexandre Burke, Imelda May and Bell X1.

Flesh Gorden Registered User

murphym7 said:
Not as tricky as you think, these have all confirmed so far. Christy Moore, Bryan Adams, Elton John, Alexandre Burke, Imelda May and Bell X1.

other then those acts

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!