JP Liz V1 Registered User
#1

Christy Moore and Bryan Adams lined up so far

BrianJD Registered User
#2

Elton John and Alexandre Burke as well.

1 person has thanked this post
evilivor Registered User
#3

BrianJD said:
Elton John and Alexandre Burke as well.


And Imelda May and Bell X1.

1 person has thanked this post
curly from cork Registered User
#4

got my elton john tickets at 9 this morning. delighted with myself some one said the marquee will be held in the new arc ? anyone any news on that? seating plan on ticketmaster was the same as usual for the marquee.

evilivor Registered User
#5

curly from cork said:
got my elton john tickets at 9 this morning. delighted with myself some one said the marquee will be held in the new arc ? anyone any news on that? seating plan on ticketmaster was the same as usual for the marquee.


Live at the Marquee will be in the Marquee as usual.

1 person has thanked this post
run_Forrest_run Registered User
#6

is Elton Jonh sold out already? Just checked and no joy.

UPDATE: Just widened my ticket search, for some reason only the expensive tickets (€85 each) are only available. Slap on the €6.35 handling fee and they can f**k the hell out of here.

minidazzler Registered User
#7

run_Forrest_run said:
is Elton Jonh sold out already? Just checked and no joy.

UPDATE: Just widened my ticket search, for some reason only the expensive tickets (€85 each) are only available. Slap on the €6.35 handling fee and they can f**k the hell out of here.


He played Thomond park a little over a year ago and nearly sold it out, so I would assume he will easily sell out the Marquee.

Mars Bar I belong here. As do you.
#8

run_Forrest_run said:
is Elton Jonh sold out already? Just checked and no joy.

UPDATE: Just widened my ticket search, for some reason only the expensive tickets (€85 each) are only available. Slap on the €6.35 handling fee and they can f**k the hell out of here.


Got my ticket this morning too!

I expected the standing tickets to be cheaper, got quite a shock when I saw €91 come up!

How many people does the Marquee hold?

Vinta81 Registered User
#9

I missed Elton John? FFS

I should check this forum more often

RoverJames Banned
#10

No doubt the wrong thread for the following comment but............. I'm not at all into live music

Apologies live music lovers, I'll go stand in the corner

StereoLove Registered User
#11

Anyone know if Lady Gaga is playing the Marquee?

Flesh Gorden Registered User
#12

I'd doubt it, two years ago lady gaga was barely known,

apart from the annual christy moore gig it's tricky to judge who'll play there,
even going by the theory of bands on tour at that time and playing the uk festivals


I wonder what will happen to the festival if the gaa start work on pairc uí chaoimh.
Don't think they'll be requsting public funds after the money they made from renting out croke park so it's probably a matter of time before they start

Kold Registered User
#13

Obligatory condemnation of the overpriced **** that is Live at the Marquee.

4 people have thanked this post
murphym7 Registered User
#14

Flesh Gorden said:
I'd doubt it, two years ago lady gaga was barely known,

apart from the annual christy moore gig it's tricky to judge who'll play there,
even going by the theory of bands on tour at that time and playing the uk festivals


I wonder what will happen to the festival if the gaa start work on pairc uí chaoimh.
Don't think they'll be requsting public funds after the money they made from renting out croke park so it's probably a matter of time before they start


Not as tricky as you think, these have all confirmed so far. Christy Moore, Bryan Adams, Elton John, Alexandre Burke, Imelda May and Bell X1.

Flesh Gorden Registered User
#15

murphym7 said:
Not as tricky as you think, these have all confirmed so far. Christy Moore, Bryan Adams, Elton John, Alexandre Burke, Imelda May and Bell X1.


other then those acts

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!