littleman Registered User

Since i havent seen this up yet i think it should be started since i recived an email telling me that early bird tickets go on sale next monday 6th december,and there doing an instalment plan aswell.So what are ppls taughts on the 2011 ep which is held 2,3,4 september.

1 person has thanked this post

I could see Primal Scream at it.

electrobanana Registered User

kasabian and the chemical brothers are headlining rockness 2011 so its a big possibility they could be doing ep 2011 as they usually have the same headliner's afaik

irish_stevo815 Registered User

electrobanana said:
kasabian and the chemical brothers are headlining rockness 2011 so its a big possibility they could be doing ep 2011 as they usually have the same headliner's afaik

If Kasabian play, i'm there. But are they an EP type of act?????

Col. Nathan R. Jessup Registered User

ItsAWindUp said:
I could see Primal Scream at it.

Definitely strong contenders i'd say

nm said:
Definitely strong contenders i'd say

They would be class too.

electrobanana Registered User

irish_stevo815 said:
If Kasabian play, i'm there. But are they an EP type of act?????

was thinking the same myself but i reckon they'd be a great closing act for the sunday

H8GHOTI Registered User

I would of thought Chemical Brothers would be more likely than Kasabian alright. But you never know. Kasabian are meant to be good live, so wouldn't mind if they did play.
Last year only one headliner played both Rockness & EP. The 3rd headliner for Rockness is Paolo Nutini. Out of the 3, if I had to pick one, it would be Chemical Brothers.

ItsAWindUp said:
They would be class too.

Just saw them in London last week, brilliant

H8GHOTI said:
I would of thought Chemical Brothers would be more likely than Kasabian alright. if I had to pick one, it would be Chemical Brothers.

Not Chemical Brothers AGAIN, jesus... please no

Dicksboro_man Registered User

would absolutely die to see the chemical brother at EP next year. if they're announced - im sooo going =)

nm said:
Just saw them in London last week, brilliant

The Screamadelica show? Niiiiiiice! I'm really hoping they bring it to Ireland.

Faith No More , and Chemical Bros bring it on!!!

ItsAWindUp said:
The Screamadelica show? Niiiiiiice! I'm really hoping they bring it to Ireland.

Yep, was excellent!! They've confirmed the Screamadelica show for Bestival and Benicassim already so they're on the festival circuit this summer, and that suits EP to the ground so it would make a lot of sense to get them on there.

Be totally wasted on Oxegen (like most decent bands) so fingers crossed they don't fall into that hole.

H8GHOTI Registered User

nm said:

Not Chemical Brothers AGAIN, jesus... please no

I know they've played a few times before but I've never seen them. I'm sure you're not the only one that doesn't want them back. But I'd say loads do as well.

nm said:
Yep, was excellent!! They've confirmed the Screamadelica show for Bestival and Benicassim already so they're on the festival circuit this summer, and that suits EP to the ground so it would make a lot of sense to get them on there.

Be totally wasted on Oxegen (like most decent bands) so fingers crossed they don't fall into that hole.

I'd kind of prefer a solo show myself!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!