#5,056

Lord Khan said:
Please Sir, may I be added?

DevilKhan

Sure, added

#5,057

Today's Map

Click to see larger!


1 person has thanked this post
DannyCirl Registered User
#5,058

Hey man, was out with you in the Old Storehouse last summer with Guns!
If you could whitelist me that'd be awesome! - DannyCirl

Cheers bro

#5,059

DannyCirl said:
Hey man, was out with you in the Old Storehouse last summer with Guns!
If you could whitelist me that'd be awesome! - DannyCirl

Cheers bro

Sure, added man

#5,060

iStrobe

Seem to be off the whitelist, can I get an add again?

Thanks.

#5,061

seanbmc said:
iStrobe

Seem to be off the whitelist, can I get an add again?

Thanks.

Sure, re-added

#5,062

Cheers Tallon.

1 person has thanked this post
#5,063

wow I'm way out in the sticks!

#5,064

KaG said:
wow I'm way out in the sticks!

lol, /Spawn will get you back

ABE Registered User
#5,065

hey tallon

any chance u an add me to the server

#5,066

ABE said:
hey tallon

any chance u an add me to the server

If you can let me know your username?

ABE Registered User
#5,067

lol soz its abeish

tricolorbob1987 Registered User
#5,068

Hell ye my place can be seen on the map

IrishFeeney92 Registered User
#5,069

Can i be re-added plz?
Feeney92

#5,070

ABE said:
lol soz its abeish


feeney92 said:
Can i be re-added plz?
Feeney92


Sorry guys, both added now

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!