PerrinV2 Moderator

Recently gone back playing this online and was doing alright when suddenely I recieved this message.

BH 38 88 is gathering the worthy elite to storm the owc gyms leaderboard.
We believe you are worthy indeed and would be honoured if you would join us.....and it goes on like this all in caps too.

Anyways I got a laugh out of it

1 person has thanked this post

Recently gone and bought this and I was doing alright until suddenly I encountered this Isaac Frost :/

3 people have thanked this post
D'Agger Registered User

LH Pathe said:
Recently gone and bought this and I was doing alright until suddenly I encountered this Isaac Frost :/

Follow the instructions in the final fight to the letter and you'll beat him easily

Potential-Monke Registered User

LH Pathe said:

He was a baxtard alright, it's like they upped the difficulty by a gazillion just for this fight. I eventually got him by avoiding him completely until round 3 or 4, then just get in the x amount of hits and avoid him again until round 6 i think it is, then the fight is over in 5/6 blows.

I dunno If I'll ever go back n try my hand at that Frost guy. You cruise through the entire career mode, get to the final hurdle then it's the precise opposite of how easy it was up til then :/ stupid imbalance.

Have to say I don't think the new spectrum punch of just flicking to one of 8 or what areas on the RS circle is better than mimicking the motion of the punch you want to pull out instead; like half circle from down to up for an uppercut that just made way more sense. Particularly as EA Sports titles like to innovate in that rs sense.. easier but not as satisfactory is a cop out from them

PerrinV2 Moderator

LH Pathe said:
I dunno If I'll ever go back n try my hand at that Frost guy. You cruise through the entire career mode, get to the final hurdle then it's the precise opposite of how easy it was up til then :/ stupid imbalance.

Have to say I don't think the new spectrum punch of just flicking to one of 8 or what areas on the RS circle is better than mimicking the motion of the punch you want to pull out instead; like half circle from down to up for an uppercut that just made way more sense. Particularly as EA Sports titles like to innovate in that rs sense.. easier but not as satisfactory is a cop out from them

Wait is this not how you throw an uppercut? this is how I throw an uppercut

and that's how I want to continue throwing uppercuts. scha-wing *boof* fûcker gets up before the count

PerrinV2 Moderator

LH Pathe said:
and that's how I want to continue throwing uppercuts. scha-wing *boof* fûcker gets up before the count

Are EA planning to change how you throw punchs?

No idea. Could call em up n ask for a revert I guess :/ as a member of the worthy elite, lol

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!