Pter Registered User

How long is it running for....?

Sorry im lazy.

maximoose Registered User

4 days it seems, 28th Sept - 1st October

miracleman89 Registered User

maximoose said:
im very intruiged by it all, "theatrical extravaganza of thrilling stunts, acrobatic acts and illusions".

30e a ticket isnt too bad, so I picked two up this morning and if it looks crap i'll just sell them closer to the time

Were you able to get a ticket this morning as i tried throu the 02 blueroom but didnt get the option to buy it??

I was but not at 9am, couldnt get the option to buy a ticket until about half 11 or so!

maximoose said:
I was but not at 9am, couldnt get the option to buy a ticket until about half 11 or so!

No i tried there bout ten mins ago and didnt get the option to buy on any the 4 dates. the priority tickets are hardly sold out??

miracleman89 said:
No i tried there bout ten mins ago and didnt get the option to buy on any the 4 dates. the priority tickets are hardly sold out??

hmmm yeah i see what you mean, cant get through to buy on any dates now either. I dunno, i'd say just keep trying today cuz I seriously doubt they've sold out the priority allocation! When I booked I went for best available and got two in section two of the Gotham City Seats

1 person has thanked this post

maximoose said:
hmmm yeah i see what you mean, cant get through to buy on any dates now either. I dunno, i'd say just keep trying today cuz I seriously doubt they've sold out the priority allocation! When I booked I went for best available and got two in section two of the Gotham City Seats

Yeah i ll try later on wanna see if i can get the gotham seats even thou i dont know wot the stage looks like but i say it should be good.

The website has been updated and there's plenty of teaser vids and clips up. Looks very kiddie friendly, quite pantomimish. What have I done

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!