spdmrphy Registered User

Right you lot,

Is anyone aware of a Vietnamese restaurant in Dublin at all? I know of Saba, which is Thai/Viet grub (and is pretty tasty too) but I was hoping there might be a pure Vietnamese one around somewhere. Just back from travelling in Asia for a few months, and have to satiate a raging phở addiction... (...Maybe it's just MSG withdrawal...? )

harlot Registered User

Ho Sen in Temple Bar is meant to be decent. Haven't been myself though. It's just behind Central Bank to the right if you're heading north

I think that place is closed. It seems to be whenever I walk past it on occasion.

themandan6611 Registered User

yeah its closed was nice

there is a takeaway in edenmore that does it, its called viet long

spdmrphy Registered User

Yep, pity that ho sen joint is out of business, I'd been hearing good things about it. This viet long place though; is that out in raheny? If so, I reckon I'm a bit out of their delivery radius (Harold's X), but I might investigate further nonetheless. Cheers for the tip!

spdmrphy said:
Yep, pity that ho sen joint is out of business, I'd been hearing good things about it. This viet long place though; is that out in raheny? If so, I reckon I'm a bit out of their delivery radius (Harold's X), but I might investigate further nonetheless. Cheers for the tip!

yeah its in raheny. doesnt hoang ha beside rosies do vietnamese?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!