it also sounds like a pile of ass!

Twilightning Registered User

If any of you are interested in buying my wireless keyboard from me I've put up an ad! I barely use it and I haven't the patience for anything except the drums

http://www.adverts.ie/xbox/rock-band-3-wireless-keyboard/447031

Nockz Registered User

Twilightning said:
If any of you are interested in buying my wireless keyboard from me I've put up an ad! I barely use it and I haven't the patience for anything except the drums

http://www.adverts.ie/xbox/rock-band-3-wireless-keyboard/447031

I am intensely interested in this. The AX-Synth is just a tad out of my reach for the moment. Could you tell me if there is some way of plugging it in so I won't have to get batteries all the time?

D4RK ONION Category Moderator

To my knowledge it is wireless only. IMO, wired should be the only option for any game which requires millisecond inputs. Wireless arcade sticks are generally awful, not to mention banned at most fighting games tourneys.

Twilightning Registered User

Nockz said:
I am intensely interested in this. The AX-Synth is just a tad out of my reach for the moment. Could you tell me if there is some way of plugging it in so I won't have to get batteries all the time?

PM me if you're still interested!

Nockz Registered User

Keytar is loads of fun Playing Expert Pro keys for the likes of Midlife Crisis and other easy songs already and just having a laugh with Expert Keys for the deadlier songs... for now.

Downloaded the 4 older Linkin Pak songs. Haters can hate but the nostalgia from my youth was heartwarming

1 person has thanked this post

I TOTALLY never owned a Linkin Park album. Trufax >_>

2 people have thanked this post

RB3 Is getting patched today,

• Soundgarden’s “Black Hole Sun” and the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ “Dani California” will now be available in Rock Band 3. These were songs from the RB1 disc that were not previously available via export, but thanks to some music licensing magic you’ll be able to play these fan favorite tracks in RB3. These songs should be visible to anyone that previously imported RB1, but if you have additional questions related to export you can consult support articles here.

• We’ve corrected an issue where playing combinations of “Surfing with the Alien,” “Satch Boogie,” “The Hockey Theme” and “Caprici di Diablo” in a set list resulted in a crash.

• We’ve added an additional filter option for songs in your library. In addition to sorting by lighter rating, this new option will allow users to hide 1 Lighter rated songs that you don’t want to see in your set list, which should allow for more effective organization of the growing library of RB content.

That's cool, I don't play RB as much as I'd like to anymore, but it's cool that they're still supporting the community like this

Charlie Haughy Registered User

Poor rock band... oh the memories... haven't played it in months and completely forgot about it...

Nockz Registered User

I still play it quite a bit. Admittedly, I haven't gone near the keys in a while simply because of how expensive batteries can be. I'm still hoping for some more good DLC (that epic country pack missed the mark ) though but we'll see where that goes. Me and my bro play guitar/bass a few nights a week. We have Turtle Beach X11s so the sound is really awesome.

Tinie Registered User

If they could release some free DLC, im sure that would get a good few people playing it again for a while. When was the last free DLC they released btw?

Banjo Registered User

has anyone used the YRG-1000 "You Rock" guitar? Was browsing the Thomann.de mailshot yesterday, they have one in there, says it's compatible with GH and Rockband, references the PS3 and Wii.

Just looking at the website, it look like a 3rd party version of the Mustang (ie short strings for strumming action with buttons for frets.) Has a cartridge slot for Xbox/PS3/Wii optional interfaces.
http://www.yourockguitar.com/products/you-rock-guitar if you're interested

2 people have thanked this post

Banjo said:
has anyone used the YRG-1000 "You Rock" guitar? Was browsing the Thomann.de mailshot yesterday, they have one in there, says it's compatible with GH and Rockband, references the PS3 and Wii.

Just looking at the website, it look like a 3rd party version of the Mustang (ie short strings for strumming action with buttons for frets.) Has a cartridge slot for Xbox/PS3/Wii optional interfaces.
http://www.yourockguitar.com/products/you-rock-guitar if you're interested

Looks like a nice piece of kit, but well out of my price range

Banjo Registered User

In case anyone is interested, the YRG-1000 came up on the instruments folder, where upon an opinion was proffered...
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=75504115&postcount=9

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!