amdublin Category Moderator

One hour to go folks!

2 people have thanked this post

Really haven't got into it this year...we were spoilt for choice last year with Aoiffe and Breff and Geraldine etc.....no-one standing out for me at all this year.....last season was so bad it was good but it just feels dead this year..anyone else thinking similarly?

dory Moderator

Feel exactly the same Cicero. Panos is quite funny though, and at least Michelle is hot. Rest are quite bland.

Does anyone know a way I could make the internet think I'm in Ireland so I can watch this? I hate waiting for youtube.

highgiant1985 Registered User

dory said:
Feel exactly the same Cicero. Panos is quite funny though, and at least Michelle is hot. Rest are quite bland.

Does anyone know a way I could make the internet think I'm in Ireland so I can watch this? I hate waiting for youtube.

you can watch it on the tv3 website alright.

dory Moderator

highgiant1985 said:
you can watch it on the tv3 website alright.

But only if I live in Ireland. I don't. It just pops up 'This video is not available in your area'. If there was some way to get around this I would be very grateful.

amdublin Category Moderator

Cicero said:
Really haven't got into it this year...we were spoilt for choice last year with Aoiffe and Breff and Geraldine etc.....no-one standing out for me at all this year.....last season was so bad it was good but it just feels dead this year..anyone else thinking similarly?

No.

Gerrdeldine wrecked my head - thought she was an attention seeking drama queen.

This year is so attrocious it's fantastic!

Heroditas Registered User

Evenin' folks!

billiejosie Registered User

Evening all, hope to god theres more of Barry tonight, need the entertainment!

Dilynnio Registered User

dory said:
But only if I live in Ireland. I don't. It just pops up 'This video is not available in your area'. If there was some way to get around this I would be very grateful.

I think you need to download the Irish proxy......you may have to pay for it but it will allow you to watch all Irish TV.....google it.....you may understand it better that way!

dory Moderator

Just remember for some of us tis like watching this on the radio, so a hint of who you're talking about when you throw random insults would be helpful. Thank you.

Dilynnio Registered User

billiejosie said:
Evening all, hope to god theres more of Barry tonight, need the entertainment!

Jaysus he wrecks my head..........he is a gonk!

1 person has thanked this post
buzsywuzsy Registered User

yay, it's on

billiejosie Registered User

Loving Wills pjs

Heroditas Registered User

Not-so-Superman

Busi_Girl08 Registered User

Bill's jacket's a little on the tight side.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!