yoursister Registered User

I Searched but got no exact answer!

Could someone hook me up with a shop that sells mma clothes and gear in dublin city centre?

Nowhere in galway does and heading up to dub this weekend!

any help much appreciated!

scudzilla Registered User

There's a place up on Swords on Airside, sure somebody could tell ya exactly what the name of the place is, it's attached to a gym

EDIT : Found it http://www.ultimatemmasupplies.ie/

yoursister Registered User

scudzilla said:
There's a place up on Swords on Airside, sure somebody could tell ya exactly what the name of the place is, it's attached to a gym

EDIT : Found it http://www.ultimatemmasupplies.ie/

cheers!!

Dancor Registered User

Wrestling Mania in Stephens Green shopping centre.

Sorry if this is slightly off topic, but when I see grown men wearing Tapout shirts I can't help but think they're saddos...

Mr. Loverman said:
Sorry if this is slightly off topic, but when I see grown men wearing Tapout shirts I can't help but think they're saddos...

Make sure ya mention that to Wandy when he's in Dublin for his Seminar

2 people have thanked this post
RAMPAGE1 Registered User

Wrestling Mania Stephens Green shopping centre ,they carry all the Main MMA Brands

1 person has thanked this post
YouSavedMyLife Registered User

Mr. Loverman said:

Whats the difference from wearing a Tapout shirt to any other brand name clothing? Should we all be shopping in Dunnes?

ScareGilly Registered User

What floor is it on? Never seen it before?

ScareGilly said:
What floor is it on? Never seen it before?

Top Floor

Makikomi Moderator

Mr. Loverman said:

I have a few!.

bjj-fighter Registered User

Mr. Loverman said:

Dont sound much like a grown man yourself. I dont like Tapout at all and I think thier shorts are rubbish but whats the point in insulting people who do though. Some people like Tapout t-shirts, but its not harming you so why does it bother you so much?

bjj-fighter said:
Dont sound much like a grown man yourself. I dont like Tapout at all and I think thier shorts are rubbish but whats the point in insulting people who do though. Some people like Tapout t-shirts, but its not harming you so why does it bother you so much?

It doesn't bother me so much. It just shouts "I think I'm a hard man" which I personally think is a bit pathetic.

I agree it doesn't harm me. And as stated it doesn't bother me so much. I was just giving my opinion, just like you gave yours. This is, after all, a discussion forum. It would be pretty crap if we were only allowed have your opinion.

1 person has thanked this post
Makikomi Moderator

Mr. Loverman said:
It doesn't bother me so much. It just shouts "I think I'm a hard man" which I personally think is a bit pathetic.

'Hard man', seriously?.

What about lads who train & compete, are they allowed wear TapouT without looking like "saddos"?.

I actually like TapouT gear, mostly what I've bought over the years still looks and feels great - tbh, its lasted the years better than I have

Cherry_Cola Registered User

This attitude regards to Tapout clothing has always bothered me, I mean I just buy them because I like how they look.

I have no intentions of coming across as a hard man wearing their stuff, and like Makikomi said, the stuff is excellent quality and I have some shirts over a year and a half that are still going strong.

Besides, they used to do great deals on the website, I got several free hoodies just by spending over $35. I mean a hoody here would set you back €50-60 at least. They do seem to have stopped those type of deals though.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!