Pistachio Registered User

Hi, I have to get from Heuston to Bewleys, Newlands Cross on Monday morning for 9am. I arrive in Heuston at 7.55am. Firstly, what are my choices of public transport, how long would they take? Secondly, how long is the journey by taxi and approximately how much would the fare be? Thanks in advance. Pistachio.

Spanish Eyes Registered User

Get the LUAS (you have heard of it I'm sure ) from Heuston to Red Cow. Journey takes about 35 minutes. When you get off, walk up the Naas Road to Newlands Cross, takes about 15 - 20 minutes depending on how fit you are.

You will just make it.

Taxi will cost about 20 quid or so. Takes half an hour roughly depending on the oul traffic.

Good luck.

1 person has thanked this post
foggy_lad Banned

or go to parkgate street just around the corner from heuston station and get the 69 bus out to newlands it leaves you at boot road a short walk from bewleys.

http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/69/

mgmt Registered User

Get off the train at clondalkin train station and get the bus down the fonthill road to newlands. Simples...

KC61 Registered User

mgmt said:
Get off the train at clondalkin train station and get the bus down the fonthill road to newlands. Simples...

Except that the nearest bus stop is a mile away from the station just before the Nangor Road!

boots73 Registered User

Thanks a million for all replies, I've loads of options!

foggy_lad Banned

boots73 said:
Thanks a million for all replies, I've loads of options!

op was Pistachio?

boots73 Registered User

Well spotted Foggy, Pistachio on PC, Boots on laptop.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!