They look squishy enough not be fakers. But, ya know, I could be wrong!

1 person has thanked this post
barochoc Registered User

Dudess said:
/nervously steps forward...

Do you think they might be, well, fake? Not jealous (I don't have reason to be ) but they look fake to me...

/runs back into corner

They're not fake! What is it with people? She's slim with big boobs. Apparently it's quiet the norm in her family.

Some girls have small boobs & big ass, some have big boobs & no ass, some have both & some have neither!

I prefer the latino look myself so boobs wouldn't be high on the list but Miss Salpa is special because she has both with is more than I can say for most of Irelands models.

Most of them are very good looking & I would agree that a short period of time on Grafton street (Especially in the summer) would blow your mind as the quality is simply outstanding but it never comes close to Galway during race week & i'll leave it at that

I'd salpa her georgia

AnnyHallsal Registered User

Yeah, they're legendarily natural. Sometimes God makes a mistake and puts the wrong boobs on the wrong body.

AnnyHallsal said:
Sometimes God makes a mistake and puts the wrong boobs on the wrong body.

or in this case, gets it spot on.

1 person has thanked this post

barochoc said:
They're not fake! What is it with people? She's slim with big boobs. Apparently it's quiet the norm in her family.

Some girls have small boobs & big ass, some have big boobs & no ass, some have both & some have neither!

I prefer the latino look myself so boobs wouldn't be high on the list but Miss Salpa is special because she has both with is more than I can say for most of Irelands models.

Most of them are very good looking & I would agree that a short period of time on Grafton street (Especially in the summer) would blow your mind as the quality is simply outstanding but it never comes close to Galway during race week & i'll leave it at that

Are you her agent?

barochoc said:

It's only a question -no agenda behind it. There have been pics posted here of her with, it appeared, a much smaller bust.
Yeah I know some women can be skinny with big boobs, and I still think she's absolutely stunning.

Absurdum said:
lol@ the way women think men give a ****e about whether boobies are fake or not

I can't stand fake boobs.

I would rather a flat chested lady (Brianna Love for instance) than plastic boobs.

Some boob jobs are just hideous.

I have had major crushes on some celebs and as soon as they got a boob job, the crush disappeared (they were devastated to hear this of course ).

Can you imagine Kate Moss or Michelle Pfffeieireererier with fake tits?

barochoc said:

She has the arse of a 12 year old, definitely not a "latino" ass. Also, I saw her doing a photo shoot, her boobs are fairly small. Push up bra was definitely used in the fas ad

Pinturicchio Registered User

Paparazzo said:
Push up bra was definitely used in the fas ad

Photoshop was used.

Prof.Badass Registered User

Absurdum said:
lol@ the way women think men give a ****e about whether boobies are fake or not

I'm a man. Whether or not a woman's tits are fake or not makes a huuuge difference to me.

You can't overstate how turned off I am by hard, unmoving, spherical tits.

Georgia salpa's are a strange one, they're not obviously fake, but they do look a bit round to be real. imho they're real but the way she pushes them up with a tight bikini makes them look like they could be fake. They way they hang in the original fás ad makes them look real;

http://getnloose.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/fas_girl.jpg

Who's Ray Foley?

I'd still ride your one even if he touched her.

Prof.Badass said:

I'm a man. Whether or not a woman's tits are fake or not makes a huuuge difference to me.

You can't overstate how turned off I am by hard, unmoving, spherical tits. Real boobs are squish and bouncy.

Georgia salpa's are a strange one, they're not obviously fake, but they do look a bit round to be real. imho they're real but the way she pushes them up with a tight bikini makes them look like they could be fake. They look pretty real in normal clothes;

unless she's gotten one since then....

Once her fanny is ok then its cool by me.

Prof.Badass said:

You can't overstate how turned off I am by hard, unmoving, spherical tits.

Georgia salpa's are a strange one, they're not obviously fake, but they do look a bit round to be real. imho they're real but the way she pushes them up with a tight bikini makes them look like they could be fake. They way they hang in the original fás ad makes them look real;

fake tits aren't my preference but I'd still be more than happy to mess around with a pair for a while

Red Hand Registered User

SlasherMcGurk said:
fake tits aren't my preference but I'd still be more than happy to mess around with a pair for a while

So, you're thinking of getting implants?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!