RockinRolla Registered User

Why are we so secretive when it comes to sex in this country? My friend told me there were several places in Dublin that do massive orgies every weekend. I mean, what in the hell is the world coming to?!?

And if anyone knows the addresses, feel free to post them for further investigation.

Einstein Registered User

mmm...

multiple bewbs..

edit: terrible thing to hear about in this catholic country of ours...

alwaysadub Registered User

Don't you know that that's really what an AH beers is? Very popular they are too.

1 person has thanked this post
kfallon Registered User

Some pensioner round the corner from me has them every Thursday night, the guy is 107 yet loves getting his hole with multiple partners.

He's the oldest swinger in town apparently.....

phill106 Registered User

I gave a lift home to a guy back to shannon recently and he was telling me about a swingers club in shannon of all places!
In smithstown industrial estate, dont know where. Googled it because i didnt believe him, and apparently there is one, though its a gay place most of the time, and swingers other times.
Be a pain in the hole if you went the wrong week....

35 people have thanked this post
RobbieTheRobber Registered User

Its not a very good secret OP seeing as the Sunday world is always running stories on this sort of carry on.

Trashbat Registered User

You want to know where they are? Here

KKV Registered User

Trashbat said:
You want to know where they are? Here

Only funny when it actually works. The best thing to come out of that Google search was a link to this thread.

(Swing4Ireland isn't too great, from what I understand, i believe that's higher in the search?)

petes Registered User

Einstein said:
mmm...

multiple bewbs..

edit: terrible thing to hear about in this catholic country of ours...

Multiple bewbs but also multiple cocks!!

thebigbiffo Registered User

i happened to hear a girl on newstalk last friday, she sounded very nice, relaxed and young and she chatted about how there were loads of swingers parties happening all the time and they were great fun. i have to admit, i'm curious. link please

RockinRolla Registered User

thebigbiffo said:
i happened to hear a girl on newstalk last friday, she sounded very nice, relaxed and young and she chatted about how there were loads of swingers parties happening all the time and they were great fun. i have to admit, i'm curious. link please

I heard there's one every Friday off Grafton Street....haven't heard much more info but would drop by for the lulz.

thebigbiffo Registered User

RockinRolla said:
I heard there's one every Friday off Grafton Street....haven't heard much more info but would drop by for the lulz.

coppers?

oh wait, thats harcourt street...

Bambi Registered User

What are they swinging?

Bambi said:
What are they swinging?

Between partners.

I won the swing ball championship for under 10's in our estate back in the day.

Granted I was 12 at the time.

Good times.

No need to have strangers balls swinging around your face to have a good time those days, just that ball on a rope.

3 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!