Weepsie Registered User

anyone know anywhere there are moneygram locations on Blanch area? its quite urgent to help someone who has lost a wallet abroad. i know ive seen some signs/window stickers but cant recall where.

Gaspode Woof!

Any post office will usually provide that sort of service

Weepsie Registered User

cheers, post office does western union only however, the recipient cant get to the local western union agent they say but there's a money gram right beside them in the local post office. plus its 2.50 cheaper.

Toto Wolfcastle Up and at them

A quick google tells me that LOLAJAY INT'L GENERAL GOODS & SERVICES in D15 has the service. Wherever that is.

Weepsie Registered User

thanks, i googled that myself. a few locations but some seem to be non existent now. i printed off a list of places but if anyone knows which are definitely open it'd help. the moneygram website is quite bad

jam_mac_jam Registered User

Weepsie said:
anyone know anywhere there are moneygram locations on Blanch area? its quite urgent to help someone who has lost a wallet abroad. i know ive seen some signs/window stickers but cant recall where.

I think bank of Ireland do it, they used to anyway, the post office does Western Union as does the small newsagent on the clonsilla road opposite the credit union. Western Union might be a better bet as there are more of them, if you cant use that try Bank of Ireland, got it there but it was a good few years ago.

January Category Moderator

The newsagents in Tyrellstown.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!