Elessar Registered User
#1

Can anyone tell me Paypal Ireland's address? I need it ASAP.

Surprise Surprise their website doesn't list it.

I need it for my solicitor.

jpb1974 Registered User
#2

According to http://www.screw-paypal.com

eBay (UK) LTD,
P.O. Box 9473
Dublin 15
Ireland

thenightrider Registered User
#3

As far as i no it is

Paypal Ballycoolin Business Park, Ballycoolin Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15

1 person has thanked this post
Elessar Registered User
#4

thenightrider said:
As far as i no it is

Paypal Ballycoolin Business Park, Ballycoolin Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15


That's the one thanks.

Gamesnash.ie: Pat Verified representative
#5

thenightrider said:
As far as i no it is

Paypal Ballycoolin Business Park, Ballycoolin Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15


They moved out of there AFAIK. Whole place has a big to let sign.

RasTa Registered User
#6

You have to send it to the PO box address.

#7

A PO Box address is not a valid address for the service of legal documents.

RasTa Registered User
#8

How come, because it has to be signed? Anyway we aren't in Ballycoolin anymore so that address is incorrect and we don't give out anything but the PO box address.

#9

Of course yee don't.

How come, because it has to be signed?

Precisely. A court will not accept a PO Box as a valid address for serving legal documents.

Head The Wall Registered User
#10

Things don't look good when you have to hide your premises like that.

Realistically how long do they think they are going to keep it hidden

Elessar Registered User
#11

It may in fact have to go to Luxembourg which is the Paypal registered address on all emails I've received from them.

#12

Which can be done easily now via the small claims court. They allow you to claim off defendants all over Europe.

Elessar Registered User
#13

Haddockman said:
Which can be done easily now via the small claims court. They allow you to claim off defendants all over Europe.


SCC doesn't cover debts or anything at all involving Paypal.

#14

What a shame.

#15

Elessar said:
Can anyone tell me Paypal Ireland's address? I need it ASAP.

Surprise Surprise their website doesn't list it.

I need it for my solicitor.


I assume the need for a solicitor means that the OP isn't going to the SCC as you usually represent yourself at those things

Elessar said:
SCC doesn't cover debts or anything at all involving Paypal.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!