kilkenny5 Registered User

hi there.. just wondering has anyone ever sat in the davin stand upper tier seats, 719 row D or in that general area. I've seen them on the seating plan on the website but a first hand opinion would be great. thanks.

The_Kew_Tour Registered User

kilkenny5 said:
hi there.. just wondering has anyone ever sat in the davin stand upper tier seats, 719 row D or in that general area. I've seen them on the seating plan on the website but a first hand opinion would be great. thanks.

Been around that upper tier few times and have to say the view is good.

Only two places I say there is a restricted view (and it aint too much) is Hill 16 and Lower Davin.

I have found all upper tiers areas in Croke park pretty decent have say

adrian522 Moderator

Yeah, good enough view from up there as long as you are close enough to the front...

dastardly00 Registered User

kilkenny5 said:

I was sitting in section 719 about 10 rows from the front for the 2007 final against Limerick. It's a good seat in my opinion, and especially when you are near the front of the stand (which you are). You get a great overall view of the pitch. Obviously middle of Lower Hogan/Cusack or front of the Upper Hogan/Cusack at the halfway line are better. But I would prefer your seats than Lower Davin or stuck in the corners.

You don't have poor eyesight, do you??

kilkenny5 Registered User

thanks!! that a great help.. tickets arn't for me just for a grumpy father who thinks he should be seated next to the president... ill be in the hill havin the craic!

Fr Tod Umptious Registered User

I've been up theer a few times for all Ireland Finals and being close to the front as you are in row D is pretty good.

Daysha Registered User

I was in that exact same section for the Munster/Leinster game last year and the seats were absolutely perfect, no problems with them at all.

lemmno Registered User

Just wondering if any of you croker veterans can advise me on which will give me the better view for the hurling on sunday- i have a choice of upper davin 720 row B, and upper hogan 727 row O? is it much of a muchness?

audman Banned

I have a choice between the Nally Terrace or the Upper Cusack (Section 707, Row W) Opinions?

audman said:
I have a choice between the Nally Terrace or the Upper Cusack (Section 707, Row W) Opinions?

I would pick 707.

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!