Limerick_Lass Registered User

Where do ye guys think serve up the best breakfast?
Be it a dirty fry after a nights drinking or a more healthy option. There aren't too many places that offer up a selection, other than the typical breakfast, is there?

ShatterProof Registered User

delish in raheen offer a great range of breakfast (think they have other locations also)

Captain Average Registered User

John Street Deli. Got a breakfast in there a few weeks ago that was so good, I took a picture. Will post it later as I've no access to the pic here in work. Jumbo breakfast was incredible though.

3 people have thanked this post
bigpink Registered User

I like a fry but the prices got crazy in town,their doing offers now when they were on their knees
Dolans use to be good but got very expensive,The clarion very nice too alot of extra options like flapjacks,heathly stuff,cheese but gain very expensive but they are doing a buffet breakfast now 10euro all you can eat

bigpink Registered User

Actaully can add to the thread whats the prices around town?

zuroph mo-duh-rator

Wild Onion.

1 person has thanked this post
TestTransmission Registered User

Captain Average said:
John Street Deli. Got a breakfast in there a few weeks ago that was so good, I took a picture. Will post it later as I've no access to the pic here in work. Jumbo breakfast was incredible though.

+1,great place to get some breakfast,do nice breakfast rolls too.

jfh Registered User

Wild Onion gets my vote too. great place to go if your alone the american hostess/owner is good craic

kilburn Registered User

wild onion or the stand in the market

Limerick_Lass Registered User

Id lovely french toast in Aubars last week... yum

zuroph mo-duh-rator

I do hear great things about that john st. deli though, must give it a go. anyone got the opening hours?

jimthemental Registered User

Wheelers there at Groody Roundabout Maxol. A right artery clogger but they keep the coffee coming and you usually leave the hangover there

Incy Wincy Registered User

for a relatively grease free fry try the Sage Cafe on Catherine Street....went to wild onion for years and got to a stage when the indigestion afterwards was not worth it......Ruth and Bob are a treat to visit though even for coffee alone...yum

Mc Love Registered User

Anyone up for the Red Rose Cafe?!

1 person has thanked this post
sioda Registered User

Wheelers is gone gutted and roof off awful shame +1 for the wild onion though

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!