GEasy Registered User
#9,286

krudler said:
COD4 tonight anyone? will be around 9

Send me a message if I'm on

Kenno90 Registered User
#9,287

Yay this thread is back at the top. Can't wait to get my playstation back

Balfie Registered User
#9,288

Thoght this thread died in the back of the Internet in a fiery death of z's an 001001 0100 10100

May or may not mean any thing

PerrinV2 Moderator
#9,289

Kenno90 said:
Yay this thread is back at the top. Can't wait to get my playstation back


Things have changed man

2 people have thanked this post
Thomasheen Registered User
#9,290

Blops, Cod4 anyone? Need to chillax a little

PerrinV2 Moderator
#9,291

Thomasheen said:
Blops, Cod4 anyone? Need to chillax a little


I might jump on blops for a bit ya

Thomasheen Registered User
#9,292

PerrinV2 said:
I might jump on blops for a bit ya


Cool I'll be on in about 20 minutes. I'll add ya if you're on

1 person has thanked this post
Nuri Sahin Banned
#9,293

Kenno90 said:
Yay this thread is back at the top. Can't wait to get my playstation back


The need for this thread is next to nowt as most of the lads are on Skype anyway if we want to organise any games, not that it includes loltastic MW3. Think only only or two at max play it from Skype nowadays.

What happened to your PS3?

Kenno90 Registered User
#9,294

-Ade- said:
The need for this thread is next to nowt as most of the lads are on Skype anyway if we want to organise any games, not that it includes loltastic MW3. Think only only or two at max play it from Skype nowadays.

What happened to your PS3?


Nothing , just have no place to play it , the sister has taken over my room as her new place is getting done up . So I'd only get to play for like a half an hour , not much point there.......

I just miss playing with fellow boardies , heck I'd even play Battlefield

#9,295

.......oohhhhh, you in trouble!

Kenno90 Registered User
#9,296

Leeg17 said:
.......oohhhhh, you in trouble!


I'm sorry my lord, please don't ban me

Nuri Sahin Banned
#9,297

Mentioning BF in this thread is a sin. I should know

Kenno90 Registered User
#9,298

-Ade- said:
Mentioning BF in this thread is a sin. I should know


Oh i remember the pointless arguing, people became too afraid to talk about anything other than COD.

Hence the reason this thread is nowhere near as active

1 person has thanked this post
Nuri Sahin Banned
#9,299

Kenno90 said:
Oh i remember the pointless arguing, people became too afraid to talk about anything other than COD.

Hence the reason this thread is nowhere near as active


The people have got their wish

Shame.

Get on Skype when you can anyway

Kenno90 Registered User
#9,300

will do bud

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!