The Shtig Registered User

jesus they were pissing me off! fecking game kept picking me as host, don't know how a three dongle in the back of no where gets picked as a host

Sprrratt Registered User

krudler said:
Couple of fun games if it wasnt for the atrocious lag all night, those tubing bastards on Afghan were really getting on my tits, and the lag as only making it worse

One of the games I was goin Rambo and just there chattin away until I realised all yis had rage quited

Magill Registered User

few games earlier were funny, if not infuriating On terminal i think i died like 16 or 17 times, i'd say 15 of those deaths were from the same guy and from either a noob or rpg, was ridiculous little bastard. Oh and that chaotic_kn1ght doesnt have a modded controller, whoever thought he might

krudler Registered User

Magill said:
few games earlier were funny, if not infuriating On terminal i think i died like 16 or 17 times, i'd say 15 of those deaths were from the same guy and from either a noob or rpg, was ridiculous little bastard. Oh and that chaotic_kn1ght doesnt have a modded controller, whoever thought he might

oh my god that game was ludicrous, I think I went 13-10 or something and 8 if not 9 of those deaths were all tubes or grenades, twice I got killed by direct impact tubes cos some cock knocker was running around a corner with the tube already out, dont get how people do that. I did get a nice assisted suicide for that langer with the RPG though, hitmarkered him and the rocket hit me at close range so he died as well

Sprrratt Registered User

Would anybody be interested in getting a party goin this week and we can play a few private match games like Mike Myers? Like to get a recording of it looks fun..

Nuri Sahin Banned

Sprrratt said:
Would anybody be interested in getting a party goin this week and we can play a few private match games like Mike Myers? Like to get a recording of it looks fun..

Haven't played that since COD4, good craic. I'd be up for that.

Sprrratt Registered User

Adnan Alves said:
Haven't played that since COD4, good craic. I'd be up for that.

Sure i'll sort it out next time we have a full party.

Mike Myers?

I do like the Hide n Seek game I read on Boards before. That and Dodgeball

Sprrratt Registered User

Leeg17 said:
Mike Myers?

I do like the Hide n Seek game I read on Boards before. That and Dodgeball

Mike Myers is hide and seek yeah. One person (Mike Myers) is the killer, everyone else has to run around until last man standing and he can then kill Mike Myers. The last man standing from the previous round is Mike Myers for the next round. Looks like great crack.

Theres also another game called Hostage. Hostage is basically a search and destroy game and 1 person from 1 team goes to the other teams spawn at the start of each round. They cant kill the hostage and must protect him from the team in search of him. The hostage's purpose is to stay alive in the crossfire whilst staying in the enemys base but also moving about regularly. If the hostage dies the team in search loses. Friendly fire is enabled.

Shammy Registered User

This is taken from a couple of weeks ago , dont usually post up losses but this game was immense with both team s playing the game the way it was meant to be played. Unfortunately i dont think there was anymore i could have done to switch it around. I t was the only game we lost that night and probably the most enjoyable. If its not fully proccessed watch on 480 or 720 its perfect on that setting.

1 person has thanked this post
Magill Registered User

Shammy said:
This is taken from a couple of weeks ago , dont usually post up losses but this game was immense with both team s playing the game the way it was meant to be played. Unfortunately i dont think there was anymore i could have done to switch it around. I t was the only game we lost that night and probably the most enjoyable. If its not fully proccessed watch on 480 or 720 its perfect on that setting.

Oh, remember that game, was i giving off much on the mic ? No sound here

Love close games like that.

GEasy Registered User

Weekend baby ! Hopefully we can get a few parties going over the next few nights!

2 people have thanked this post
Sprrratt Registered User

LakesKeane said:
Weekend baby ! Hopefully we can get a few parties going over the next few nights!

During the day Saturday ill be hungover and ready to bottom the leaderboards

Im busy all weekend, but I'll have the dual comm up to keep you's entertained

Sprrratt Registered User

Tallon said:
Im busy all weekend, but I'll have the dual comm up to keep you's entertained

A whole 10 minutes converts to a weekend

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!