Balfie Registered User
#7,711

GTA tonight boys?

Thomasheen Registered User
#7,712

Balfie said:
GTA tonight boys?

Do people still play GTA? I went on it like 3 months ago and it was an actual ghost town

Kenno90 Registered User
#7,713

PS3 just broke lads, might be a while before i'm back to playing it

1 person has thanked this post
krudler Registered User
#7,714

heading on mw2 now if anyones on

#7,715

krudler said:
heading on mw2 now if anyones on

Gimme 10 mins.

krudler Registered User
#7,716

just took out a harrier with rafficas, awesome

#7,717

krudler said:
just took out a harrier with rafficas, awesome

All I can say is... :')

krudler Registered User
#7,718

wasnt all me, someone was distracting it with a riot shield, I just finished it off, still though

beertons Registered User
#7,719

Few good games there areir kruds. Went on to tiger woods when ya left, and lost a par 3 comp with ade and cody. The potential is there lads. God i haven't played in years.

krudler Registered User
#7,720

beertons said:
Few good games there areir kruds. Went on to tiger woods when ya left, and lost a par 3 comp with ade and cody. The potential is there lads. God i haven't played in years.

aye its a pity the last ones connection timed out it was a decent game, really wish I had a pvr to record that epic plant I got on Underpass. less than 1 second on the clock ftw, was funny cos everyone was in that "games nearly over, gonna spin around and shoot" thing and then when the bomb was planted with a second to go it was like "wtf! no ammo!"

Nuri Sahin Banned
#7,721

beertons said:

Twas fun alright. Me and Cody were playing till like near 5 in the morning. He beat me for the first time through devious and underhand tacticsie: holing out 3 ridiculous shots to steal all the skins. HAX!

I'll be on later this afternoon. I'll spend some time on career first. Few more sponsor challenges and I'll max out my stats :yay:

beertons Registered User
#7,722

Till 5, holy crap. I'd never have been up at 7.

Kenno90 Registered User
#7,723

beertons said:
Till 5, holy crap. I'd never have been up at 7.

Tis annoying alright, had to log off at 12 after a few games of zombies with the lads , God i hate having a job

FYG Registered User
#7,724

The Mac 11 really is a beast of a gun! Absolutely love it!

Oh, would you lads recommend picking up Tiger Woods? I've no real interest in golf, but I played it at a friend's and enjoyed it. I'll see if I can find it second-hand or something.

PerrinV2 Moderator
#7,725

I enjoyed the previous tiger woods,thought about getting this but I read about some controversy about EA withholdings elements of the game or something,I dunno anyway I chose not to get it after that.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!