DoubleD Registered User
#6,796

Heading on now for a couple of hours if anyone is about

Nuri Sahin Banned
#6,797

I'll be on 2 probably.

Kells... Registered User
#6,798

Sidesho said he's up for a few game's after he uploads a vid.

caspa307 Registered User
#6,799

El LoCo Ade said:

Since the crossing dressing hobo's known as 360 players() have their own thread, thought us sane folk(PS3 players obviously duuuuuh ) deserved a thread of our own

Anywhoo...

Had an immense sesh tonight with LakesKeane, Leeg, Kersmash, Hoki and a couple of others lads from here.

I hopefully converted them to my sanctuary that is Sabotage. Where I roam the fields searching for my precious bomb to plant within a couple of minutes . Good times Bar one match with that silly Welsh weirdo camping on the roof on Highrise. We won pretty much every match we played. Likewise when we played Demolition before that. Raking in win after win in 2 minutes most of the time.

Most fun I've had playing COD in a long time fellas. Like I said in txt chat, great having more than competent players to play Sabotage and Demolition with. TDM was starting to bore the living **** out of me tbh. So yeah, look forward to similar sessions in future

can i just add ye id love to get some games with some players just having fun

1 person has thanked this post
Kells... Registered User
#6,800

Fun?What is this fun you speak of?WE WIN!!!!

Yes we also have a bit of craic.

The person who thanked your post is the worst player ever so don't bother adding him

Nuri Sahin Banned
#6,801

One day I'll learn how to reload

Kells... Registered User
#6,802

Press O to reload.

caspa307 Registered User
#6,803

lol looking forward to playing with ye so by the way trout is sidesho a friend of yours (in the outside world i mean)

Kells... Registered User
#6,804

Nope just online.

Nuri Sahin Banned
#6,805

El LoCo Ade said:
I'll be on 2 probably.

Make it 3.

#6,806

El LoCo Ade said:
One day I'll learn how to reload

One day I'll learn to not reload after every single kill, terrible habit at this stage.

I'll be on around 3/3.30, watching Outnumbered on the Ps atm.

2 people have thanked this post
Kells... Registered User
#6,807

I do the exact same.

gimli2112 Registered User
#6,808

Leeg17 said:
One day I'll learn to not reload after every single kill, terrible habit at this stage.

I do this all the time as well. It's completley retarded. I even do it on zombies with the HK.

caspa307 Registered User
#6,809

TroutFisher said:
I do the exact same.

gimli2112 said:
I do this all the time as well. It's completley retarded. I even do it on zombies with the HK.

me too lol

Tommy_NDX Registered User
#6,810

Leeg17 said:

Guilty of this too. Its gotten so bad that I will do it while looking straight at the second enemy.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!