The WHO leave a lot to be desired when it comes to health issues.

1 person has thanked this post
sligopark Banned

Ads by Google said:
Jesus.. Shouldn't a board like that be completely impartial?!
They're recommendations cost millions.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Billions my friedn and its not limited to the swine flu

Worse still our gps and nurses etc are all sucked into the big drug 'em drug 'em and then inject them propoganda of for profit drug producers and peddlars

gps and nurses are the equivalent of on the street drug dealers

bleg Registered User

sligopark said:

Worse still our gps and nurses etc are all sucked into the big drug 'em drug 'em and then inject them propoganda of for profit drug producers and peddlars

What?

sock puppet Registered User

sligopark said:

The sad thing about conspiracy theorists like you is that it actually results in the deaths of many many people.

sligopark Banned

of course I do - I am getting paid by pharmaceutical companies to create panic and wealth

And I am stupid enough to believe them - hook, line and sinker

the medical profession really should be ashamed of itself in this saga

JamesL85 Registered User

sligopark said:
of course I do - I am getting paid by pharmaceutical companies to create panic and wealth

And I am stupid enough to believe them - hook, line and sinker

the medical profession really should be ashamed of itself in this saga

I wonder if you'll change your tune about the medical profession and pharmaceutical companies if and when you ever need urgent medical assistance.

sligopark Banned

A&E assistance is great and more technology driven - its when it comes to the lazy day to day drugging and vaccinating that the medical profession and the WHO falls down, listening heartily to vested interests

JamesL85 Registered User

sligopark said:
A&E assistance is great and more technology driven - its when it comes to the lazy day to day drugging and vaccinating that the medical profession and the WHO falls down, listening heartily to vested interests

Google smallpox.

sligopark Banned

JamesL85 said:
Google smallpox.

Just did and interestingly came on this quote (although not referenced):

I have read many interesting articles about how... the only people in Philippines who died of smallpox were the vaccinated,

http://naturesmother.myfreeforum.org/viewtopic.php?p=50

Although I do take your point but I do not know much past the vaccine PR about smallpox

Dave! Moderator

sligopark said:
Just did and interestingly came on this quote (although not referenced):

http://naturesmother.myfreeforum.org/viewtopic.php?p=50

Although I do take your point but I do not know much past the vaccine PR about smallpox

Then why even post it?

Interestingly I myself read a quote, not referenced though:

'Anti-vaccination' people only use 10% of their brains

Make of it what you wish

JamesL85 Registered User

sligopark said:

It has been eradicated through extensive vaccination programmes.

sligopark Banned

JamesL85 said:
It has been eradicated through extensive vaccination programmes.

Thats what I have been led to believe too

sorry I am rearranging the tin foil on my head

JamesL85 Registered User

sligopark said:
Thats would I have been led to believe too

Have you really been as far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

sligopark Banned

JamesL85 said:
Have you really been as far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

wtf?

ancapailldorcha Moderator

Variola major (the virus that causes smallpox) is possibly the most deadly pathogen mankind has ever encountered. It is estimated to have killed over 500 million people and has a death rate of 30% making it an ideal choice as a bioweapon. The vaccine used to prevent smallpox is based on the vaccinia (cowpox) virus which is not an entirely safe vaccine and has a death rate of about 24 per million. This is not counting the amounts of symptoms such as encephalitis (brain infections) caused. Add the fact that the WHO declared smallpox eradicated decades ago (trust them?) and that means the world is very vulnerable to a smallpox pandemic which would certainly kill many, many people.
Source

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!