Neakiaro Registered User

Ive played since .net world 1. Its quite good.

Conmc88 Registered User

From reading all the posts im actually really excited about this Trribal war game...What is it and how do i get it

Neakiaro Registered User

Conmc88 said:
From reading all the posts im actually really excited about this Trribal war game...What is it and how do i get it

Go to www.tribalwars.net to get it. It is a free browser game. Register and go to the website, then get in a new world. It will offer you some. In game, You'll get a tutorial.

Prot0type Registered User

I've only just gotten back into this. I started on world 10 and have been on/off for years. I'm now on world 56. It's a no haul world though so no farming!! However, i did start on the co.uk server...Very quiet though. Can't say I like it half as much as the .net

Lady Chuckles Lunatic-in-Chief

I used to play Tribal Wars, but quit after a couple of months.

I found the more you "level up" the longer things take to build and that makes it slow and boring. However I enjoyed being a member of a good community until they all dropped out as well... I had great fun, for a while

I hope you're more patient with it than I was, cos there's a lot of fun to be had

Neakiaro Registered User

Lady Chuckles said:
I used to play Tribal Wars, but quit after a couple of months.

I found the more you "level up" the longer things take to build and that makes it slow and boring. However I enjoyed being a member of a good community until they all dropped out as well... I had great fun, for a while

I hope you're more patient with it than I was, cos there's a lot of fun to be had

I quit in the end. Became crappy and boring

HowyeLads Registered User

I used to play it aswel a year or two ago.Most I got to was about 120,000 points but a guy who had 40+ villages quit and let our Tribe noble his villages so it wasn't really me being good that got me that much :-\ anywhooo I enjoyed it it's handy for burning some time but you have to be relatively agressive to survive I found.

mack2 Registered User

Did the whole TW thing.....couldnt get it esp the ordering of someone sitting your a/c to make sure you were at the right level also found the chat of some the guys on it really blunt and obnoxious - im no prude but this was stuff from 13-16yr olds! Left it after a few weeks. Play grepolis - have done for over a year - great game!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!