#31

WilliamOC said:
Ihh.. I'd rather leak outside than go in there



Nope... clean and serviceable.

Backed out a 'thick hawser' there last week after being caught short en route to Cush Point.

Facilities comfortably handled the load and I would have no complaints at all.

BluesBerry Registered User
#32

JaxxYChicK said:
Girls drink pints too.

I'm jealous of the ease with which men can take a piss wherever they please.


And it seems women urinate where ever they want to now these days

bonerm Banned
#33

Dean09 said:
We have to hold our piss for as long as possible and then write our name on a wall with it. Its a guy thing


Not all guys do it.

1 person has thanked this post
Jaxxy Registered User
#34

BluesBerry said:


Classy lady!

I think I'll pass on taking a leaf out of her book though and stick to queuing for the ladies loos.

2 people have thanked this post
nitromaster Registered User
#35

I was queing over night for a green day concert in manchester...

The following morning someone opened a food van....so obviously i was parched and got food.

Walked for a bit looking for a toilet but couldnt find anywhere and the doors were gonna open pretty soon...so i just took the bottle i had, drank it, then filled it up (on the side of the road...facing away)
wasn't really anywhere private i could go (As in bushes or whatever)


Good concert though

BluesBerry Registered User
#36

nitromaster said:
I was queing over night for a green day concert in manchester...

The following morning someone opened a food van....so obviously i was parched and got food.

Walked for a bit looking for a toilet but couldnt find anywhere and the doors were gonna open pretty soon...so i just took the bottle i had, drank it, then filled it up (on the side of the road...facing away)
wasn't really anywhere private i could go (As in bushes or whatever)


Good concert though


Lol the amount of coke bottles you see flung at the side of the road with golden looking liquid inside .That reminded me of this

SEANYBOY1 Registered User
#37

dotsman said:
I was referring to "bus loads of guys on nights out standing along roadside pissing".

Pissing in the street is a scummy thing to do regardless of you who are. But, if an absolute emergency and you have to go, at least try to hide it.

P.S. It's spelt 'hypocrite'.


Thanks my spelling is atrosous, check that one too for me

SEANYBOY1 Registered User
#38

BluesBerry said:
Lol the amount of coke bottles you see flung at the side of the road with golden looking liquid inside .That reminded me of this



One of the bset films ever there Dumd and Dumber. Check this one out

Pauleta Registered User
#39

I walking home last week and when i walked by a tunnel 2 girls came up from it pulled down there pants and started pissing in front of me and right beside a busy road. I thought they were flashing me at 1st. This was at a road right beside a shopping centre and it was at about 6 in the evening

Motley Crue Registered User
#40

Driving to the Airport one morning my Mum saw a guy doing that on the side of the road, at the place where they watch planes landing at Dublin Airport...that, erm, layby area...

Anyway, she beeps the horn that he gets such a fright he just wet himself everywhere and started cursing at my Mum....

veryangryman Registered User
#41

Dean09 said:
We have to hold our piss for as long as possible and then write our name on a wall with it. Its a guy thing


I once almost eroded a full wall with my initials, such was the build-up. Was well proud of my efforts

Yes i should see a doctor!

#42

As a male the whole world is your urinal. This is your priviledge, to pop out Percy when nature beckons and relieve yourself. It really is a beautifull thing

FruitLover Butt Demon
#43

Luckily, I don't live in America, so I don't have to deal with "guys" taking a "leak" in public much.

If it's lads taking a slash in public however...

MagicMarker Banned
#44

FruitLover said:
Luckily, I don't live in America, so I don't have to deal with "guys" taking a "leak" in public much.

If it's lads taking a slash in public however...

*double facepalm*

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!