bush Registered User

All your kazuyas are poo

1 person has thanked this post
Zapp Brannigan Registered User

D4RK ONION said:
My Kaz is the best. Azza a good way to get WGF consistently is to do QCF X2. To wave dash do that motion and then do lots of half circle forward. Looking forward to owning you with best Kaz.

Played you yesterday. Think your Kinect or mic was left on as I was treated to lovely commentary about how the sound sucks in this game!

EDIT: There's now a Kaz meterless infinite on some larger characters. Broken tier, yay!

Fergus_ Registered User

Mishimas are nonsense

Creature Registered User

My Bob is going to beat all your Kazuyas!

K.O.Kiki Registered User

Fergus_ said:
Mishimas are nonsense

No change from any other game then.

Doyler01 Registered User

Fergus_ said:
Mishimas are nonsense

K.O.Kiki said:
No change from any other game then.

Mishimas are only for those with big balls. Stick to schoolgirls.

3 people have thanked this post
1man3letters Registered User

had my 1st proper go at sfxt up in the brothers yesterday.
its alot more fun than both sf and tekken imo.

and those magic series or what ever there called are just mk dial ups which i found funny,came across good few moves that looked like overheads but were not,same with the lows. again like in mk (barakas f2 as an example)

dont know if will pick it up but with twisted metal finally out in europe next friday i think even my mk play will take a break, so we'll see,sweet tooth wtf!

D4RK ONION Category Moderator

Zapp Brannigan said:
Played you yesterday. Think your Kinect or mic was left on as I was treated to lovely commentary about how the sound sucks in this game!

EDIT: There's now a Kaz meterless infinite on some larger characters. Broken tier, yay!

Thank God I didn't complain about you so

Zapp Brannigan Registered User

D4RK ONION said:
Thank God I didn't complain about you so

Oh god, if you did I'd probably just have broken down.

FutureGuy Moderator

Playing last night, myself and the gf playing as a team in Arcade.

Next opponent: King appears on the vs screen.

GF: Oh look, your friend!!!
ME: Huh?
GF: Your friend from the other game you play
ME: Who?
GF: "J'zargo only has so much room to carry things" "You are taking us somewhere warm, yes?"(perfect Khajiit accent)
ME: lololololololol (cantbeunseen)

10 people have thanked this post
Yreval Registered User

Godlike.

K.O.Kiki Registered User

Capcom just don't know how to design non-broken combo systems...

the 1st hardter Registered User

http://shoryuken.com/2012/03/14/street-fighter-x-tekken-two-alternate-costumes-leaked-on-european-psn-priced-at-0-79-each/

So basically a euro a costume it looks like. Not to bad really. Cheaper than SF4 costumes right??? Or am stupid with exchange rates???

K.O.Kiki Registered User

the
http://shoryuken.com/2012/03/14/street-fighter-x-tekken-two-alternate-costumes-leaked-on-european-psn-priced-at-0-79-each/

So basically a euro a costume it looks like. Not to bad really. Cheaper than SF4 costumes right??? Or am stupid with exchange rates???

38 characters + 12 "DLC" x 2 costumes each = €100 for content that's already on the disc.

GG Ca$hcom.

1man3letters Registered User

K.O.Kiki said:
38 characters + 12 "DLC" x 2 costumes each = €100 for content that's already on the disc.

GG Ca$hcom.

wow!
that messed up, suddenly NRS aren't seeming so bad

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!