baawhoosh Registered User

We wouldya look at that, and then it does the, and puts that over there, while moving that and putting that over there and up to the top, raises it and then drops the other yoke, and then it does the, and puts that over there, while moving that and putting that over there and up to the top, raises it and then drops the other yoke,and then it does the, and puts that over there, while moving that and putting that over there and up to the top, raises it and then drops the other yokeand then it does the, and puts that over there, while moving that and putting that over there and up to the top, raises it and then drops the other yoke. *spent*

26 people have thanked this post
El Guapo! Moderator

I got as far as 37seconds in and then I gave up.

ScumLord Moderator

The people in the middle putting them blue yolks on kinda ruined it, shoulda had a machine doing it, ruined the flow.

Nicolas Cage Cagerator

Well i thought it was kinda cool. I never really wanted to know how train tracks were laid down these days, but now I know

Dardania Registered User

That is *ucking deadly... although I'd love to see how they stretch weld the original track. It looks like they were replacing old sleepers...

Poly Registered User

Get them lads over and we would have Metro north done in two weeks

Dardania Registered User

they'd have to get the deadly train over somehow first!

here's how: http://www.radley.org.uk/OR/OldRadleian/2002/images/planes/locomotive.jpg

Very interesting.

Bucklesman Registered User

Yo dawg, we put a train on yo train so you can something while you something.

2 people have thanked this post

Bucklesman said:
Yo dawg, we put a train on yo train so you can something while you something.

boneyarsebogman Registered User

So the train tracks weren't laid by black people?

baawhoosh said:
We wouldya look at that, and then it does the, and puts that over there, while moving that and putting that over there and up to the top, raises it and then drops the other yoke, and then it does the, and puts that over there, while moving that and putting that over there and up to the top, raises it and then drops the other yoke,and then it does the, and puts that over there, while moving that and putting that over there and up to the top, raises it and then drops the other yokeand then it does the, and puts that over there, while moving that and putting that over there and up to the top, raises it and then drops the other yoke. *spent*

wheres the titties?

2 people have thanked this post
Poly Registered User

orourkeda said:
wheres the titties?

There'd be a few grease nipples for sure

What's the purpose is of the drilling? at 4:20??

Kind of confused as to what they were doing there.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!