osnola ibax Registered User
#46

Chet T16 said:
Lock screen with widget locker


Home screen, nicely cluttered!


What do you use to get the 8 icons across

Covey Registered User
#47

I've installed launcherpro but can't get anywhere near those type of screens been displayed. Do you have to root the phone to do it?

Burning Eclipse Registered User
#48

Chet T16 said:
Lock screen with widget locker
Home screen, nicely cluttered!


Chet... that widget with time and weather done in pencil, where did you get it??

Professey Chin Moderator
#49

I keep mine pretty simple.Running Modaco r7 for Desire with (slightly modified)Blue Mod from XDA
(Invalid img)

mathew Registered User
#50

Chet T16 said:
Lock screen with widget locker


Home screen, nicely cluttered!


What is the battery time remaining widget you have?

Chet T16 Registered User
#51

osnola ivax said:
What do you use to get the 8 icons across


More Icons. 4 shortcuts in a 1x1 space, worth paying for if you want everything on the main screen!

http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.reeyees.moreiconswidget

Burning Eclipse said:
Chet... that widget with time and weather done in pencil, where did you get it??


Beautiful widgets. Skinnable clock and weather icons. I also have beautiful wallpaper which gives full sreen animated weather in the background where the suns moves across the screen during the day and the moon at night. It'd be even more impressive if we had weather other than a bit cloudy

http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.levelup.beautifulwidgets
mathew said:
What is the battery time remaining widget you have?


Juiceplotter
http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.latedroid.juiceplotter

,

2 people have thanked this post
antodeco Registered User
#52





Having this speed (mobile network) makes everything on this phone so much easier!

seklly Registered User
#53

antodeco said:

Having this speed (mobile network) makes everything on this phone so much easier!


Are those your 3G speeds?

antodeco Registered User
#54

seklly said:
Are those your 3G speeds?


Yup!

Kenno90 Registered User
#55

antodeco said:
Yup!


Whats your network?

Stench Blossoms Closed Account
#56

Here's mine

osnola ibax Registered User
#57

Stench Blossoms said:
Here's mine







Is that defrost you are using there?

Stench Blossoms Closed Account
#58

No just 2.2

osnola ibax Registered User
#59

Stench Blossoms said:
No just 2.2


Are you rooted? Is that a custom Rom. Been looking for a good stock froyo Rom. Tried defrost but the display was hogging the battery. Using neophyte now which is a compromise between sense and stock froyo, but would rather just have the stock froyo, much better.

Stench Blossoms Closed Account
#60

osnola ivax said:
Are you rooted? Is that a custom Rom. Been looking for a good stock froyo Rom. Tried defrost but the display was hogging the battery. Using neophyte now which is a compromise between sense and stock froyo, but would rather just have the stock froyo, much better.


I'm rooted. That's the standard Froyo rom i've just just customized it with icons etc.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!