xilovejedwardx Registered User

I'm looking for a stockist of Juicy Couture watches. The watch I'm looking for is BFF 1900548.

Anyone know where I can buy this?

thanks

viv2 Registered User

There are a few places that do Juicy watches, Bernard John jewellers stock them but i had a look on their website and they dont have that style.Arnotts do them aswell and there is a jewellers in the sq in tallaght (cant think of the name) that ive seen them in too.

Ivenus Registered User

Juicy Couture has a store in Kildare village outlet. They definitey do jewellery there. Depending on the how new season the watch is, you might find it there.
Brown Thomas sells Juicy clothes and bags so they might stock their watches too.

Ivenus said:
Juicy Couture has a store in Kildare village outlet. They definitey do jewellery there. Depending on the how new season the watch is, you might find it there.
Brown Thomas sells Juicy clothes and bags so they might stock their watches too.

unfortunately they dont sell watches!

viv2 said:
There are a few places that do Juicy watches, Bernard John jewellers stock them but i had a look on their website and they dont have that style.Arnotts do them aswell and there is a jewellers in the sq in tallaght (cant think of the name) that ive seen them in too.

None of them stock this particular style!

nicola09 Registered User

I got mine in Fields they have a pretty good range, it's back there now getting a new strap, my wrist looks so WRONG without it!
Mine is the "fairytale" one but I cant remember seeing the once above!

Dark Phoenix Registered User

www.asos.com sell juicy couture they might have that watch in the regular or outlet store? Harvbey nichols could be worth a look too

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!