Mc Love Registered User
#4,486

I am not sure on that h3k but I know that its a turn right at the crossroads and then take a turn right and you should come across a gate on either side of the road. Free entry.

http://maps.google.com/?ll=52.589701,-8.880987&spn=0.021405,0.055747&hnear=Limerick,+County+Limerick,+Ireland&t=m&z=15&layer=c&cbll=52.589507,-8.880979&panoid=KPBpxtD4t7q9eRK5fgc8FQ&cbp=12,56.95,,0,4.5

Wamble Registered User
#4,487

Mc Love said:
Was out there last week but didnt use the toilets. Toilets are still there as far as I could see. However it was nice that we didnt have to pay to gain access to the park


Yeah, barrier was up today too. Free to all. Toilets were locked though. Nice few coming and going. Good atmosphere, despite the drizzle.

Had a bit of fun with the camera too.

Untitled by Wamble, on Flickr

1 person has thanked this post
pappyodaniel Registered User
#4,488

Wamble said:
Yeah, barrier was up today too. Free to all. Toilets were locked though. Nice few coming and going. Good atmosphere, despite the drizzle.

Had a bit of fun with the camera too.

Untitled by Wamble, on Flickr


3 people have thanked this post
Berty Registered User
#4,489

Man. That is straight out of the "How to be a Hipster" look.

4 people have thanked this post
phog Registered User
#4,490

Mc Love said:
I am not sure on that h3k but I know that its a turn right at the crossroads and then take a turn right and you should come across a gate on either side of the road. Free entry.

http://maps.google.com/?ll=52.589701,-8.880987&spn=0.021405,0.055747&hnear=Limerick,+County+Limerick,+Ireland&t=m&z=15&layer=c&cbll=52.589507,-8.880979&panoid=KPBpxtD4t7q9eRK5fgc8FQ&cbp=12,56.95,,0,4.5


Is the crossroads that you refer to near the barriers at the "main entrance"? If yes, then the 2nd right that you mention will surely bring you away from Curraghchase????

2 people have thanked this post
#4,491

Wamble said:
Yeah, barrier was up today too. Free to all. Toilets were locked though. Nice few coming and going. Good atmosphere, despite the drizzle.

Had a bit of fun with the camera too.

Untitled by Wamble, on Flickr


Is that the band that were playing before Jape the other night at The Office bar?!

ShatterProof Registered User
#4,492

Mc Love said:
I am not sure on that h3k but I know that its a turn right at the crossroads and then take a turn right and you should come across a gate on either side of the road. Free entry.

http://maps.google.com/?ll=52.589701,-8.880987&spn=0.021405,0.055747&hnear=Limerick,+County+Limerick,+Ireland&t=m&z=15&layer=c&cbll=52.589507,-8.880979&panoid=KPBpxtD4t7q9eRK5fgc8FQ&cbp=12,56.95,,0,4.5


shorter walk from http://g.co/maps/5p8qm

phog Registered User
#4,493

ShatterProof said:
shorter walk from http://g.co/maps/5p8qm


I really dont understand this, people head to the woods for a walk but everyone wants the short walk from where they park their car.

The way people park at the barrier at Cratloe Woods crack me up, some almost park their car with the bonnet under the barrier to get closer.

1 person has thanked this post
roast Registered User
#4,494

JerryHandbag said:
Is that the band that were playing before Jape the other night at The Office bar?!


You mean Tidal Minds?

2 people have thanked this post
#4,495

roast said:
You mean Tidal Minds?


Thats them..recognised the girl with the polkadot tights

roast Registered User
#4,496

JerryHandbag said:
Thats them..recognised the girl with the polkadot tights


Looks like her! They're a deadly band, I've seen them around a bunch of times.

Insect Overlord Moderator
#4,497

Anyone fancy meeting up for the We Come In Pieces thing tonight?

roast Registered User
#4,498

Insect Overlord said:
Anyone fancy meeting up for the We Come In Pieces thing tonight?


Yeah, I'll be there for sure. Can't wait to see them again, they put on a great show! Sound fellas too.

Also, I'll try not to burn the ear off you as much tonight, was h'awfully drunk the last time.

#4,499

Insect Overlord said:
Anyone fancy meeting up for the We Come In Pieces thing tonight?


what now?

#4,500

Insect Overlord said:
Anyone fancy meeting up for the We Come In Pieces thing tonight?


what now?


i googled, they're a band, not my kinda music though...

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!