Limerick_Lass said:
hhmmm... What do to this long weeknd....

stupidusername said:
Ya, does anyone have anything planned? or does anyone have nothing planned?

2 runs
extreme evolution
the grand prix in town on sunday
costellos
Insception
Take the dog to the forest a few times.

and some other fitness related stuff thats not necessary here

ye?

zuroph mo-duh-rator

Had an operation on my nose, to correct a deviated septum. got a bit complicated, took twice as long as expected, is still bleeding, so no home for me

zuroph said:
Had an operation on my nose, to correct a deviated septum. got a bit complicated, took twice as long as expected, is still bleeding, so no home for me

Result of brawl outside the chickn hut?

TestTransmission Registered User

zuroph said:

Not nice,had to get rhinoplasty done 2 years ago.Nose was broken in 2/3 places

1 person has thanked this post

the drifter said:

Take the dog to the forest a few times.

awh, that sounds so nice. I wanna do that!

I'm just askin cos I was half kinda thinking that maybe we could have an impromptu meet up..............?

zuroph mo-duh-rator

result of
a) clash of head during a mess fight in the high stool a number of years ago. Got the nose reset but the septum didnt follow
and
b) knee to the face while wrestling onstage at Electric Picnic last summer. didnt even notice til an hour later when i realised I was bleeding.

If it would only stop bleeding i'd be delighted. Surgeon looks like niall quinn, quite funny. Female doc looks like Ellen Page. nice.

EDIT: hoping to get out in time for my mates 30th birthday tomorrow, although I can't go on the bouncey castle anyway now

Limerick_Lass Registered User

Ouch!

Im not sure, still contemplating on what to do... meant to be going camping in Clare on sunday but no bloody way if its wet!
Heading out with a few friends for dinner later

stupidusername said:
awh, that sounds so nice. I wanna do that!

I'm just askin cos I was half kinda thinking that maybe we could have an impromptu meet up..............?

i could prob do that....i think...ill ask my P.A

Captain Average Registered User

Heading out to see Porkville this evening, and probably for a few beers afterwards. If there's an impromtu meet up, post the location here and might pop along.
Quiet night in tomorrow, then out for a few beers on sunday night too.
If the weather's good (unlikely) over the weekend, i might pop down to my mates in Fanore for a few hours one of the days.
That's my long weekend anyway.

I was thinkin of Sunday night. what does anyone think about that? Should I start a separate thread?

1 person has thanked this post
Captain Average Registered User

stupidusername said:
I was thinkin of Sunday night. what does anyone think about that? Should I start a separate thread?

It would capture more attention than getting lost in here.

stupidusername said:

I could do sunday....was planning inception but could do that another night.

Captain Average said:
It would capture more attention than getting lost in here.

I got lost in here once....i was here for days....nearly starved...

edit: dear god i sound like Raiser

Limerick_Lass Registered User

the drifter said:
I got lost in here once....i was here for days....nearly starved...

edit: dear god i sound like Raiser

haha. . . There was plenty of waffles though oh and we dont need anothere Raiser!

Limerick_Lass said:
haha. . . There was plenty of waffles though oh and we dont need anothere Raiser!

I though you liked the Raiser types

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!