Limerick_Lass Registered User
#1

How about a random thread to allow people waffle on and talk about general chit chat/ unworthy thread starter topics?
Its just an idea, could help keep the other threads to their relevant topic!
What ye think guys?


How about that rain today

Itsdacraic Registered User
#2

19 people have thanked this post
Limerick_Lass Registered User
#3

Theres always one

bazz26 Registered User
#4

Plenty of this over in the political forum..

1 person has thanked this post
Limerick_Lass Registered User
#5

I saw they have ones similar in other city forums, thought it might tidy up some threads.

Itsdacraic Registered User
#6

If all the random waffle has to go in here then what will Raiser post in the rest of the threads?

7 people have thanked this post
#7

Prefer the old Birds Eye potato waffles meself, throw some beans on, cuppa tae......NICE!

Limerick_Lass Registered User
#8

Itsdacraic said:
If all the random waffle has to go in here then what will Raiser post in the rest of the threads?


think he's too busy trying to be Mayor


Bird's Eye potato waffles, they're waffly versatile
They go with beans, bangers, bacon, burgers, fish fingers … a-fish fingers,
Eggs in, eggs on, gammon, steak, chops,
Grill 'em, Bake 'em, Fry 'em, Eat 'em,
Bird's Eye potato waffles, they're waffly versatile...do do

2 people have thanked this post
billy the squid Registered User
#9

Itsdacraic said:


fried waffles ... ick

grillem

1 person has thanked this post
TestTransmission Registered User
#10

billy the squid said:
fried waffles ... ick

grillem


Toaster ftw

6 people have thanked this post
billy the squid Registered User
#11

TestTransmission said:
Toaster ftw


usually end up having to clean all the potato crap out of the toaster after toasting them.

1 person has thanked this post
Limerick_Lass Registered User
#12

Oh dear... maybe my waffle thread is being misunderstood

4 people have thanked this post
TestTransmission Registered User
#13

billy the squid said:
usually end up having to clean all the potato crap out of the toaster after toasting them.


Theres an artform to it,you gotta be really careful taking them out.

I find a sharp knife str8 through the top and your sorted

2 people have thanked this post
RINO87 Registered User
#14

anyone remember the chicken waffles from years ago??? they were savage!!! and the sauce that came with them was soooooo tasty!!!!


(I havent had them since i was about 10 so god knows what they actually were like, but to me they were the business!!!)

TestTransmission Registered User
#15

RINO87 said:
anyone remember the chicken waffles from years ago??? they were savage!!! and the sauce that came with them was soooooo tasty!!!!


(I havent had them since i was about 10 so god knows what they actually were like, but to me they were the business!!!)


Chicken waffles?

3 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!