Jev/N Registered User
#4,576

x43r0 said:
Another tip I found useful for improving wireless quality is to check that your network isn't using the same channel as another network nearby like a neighbour.

Ours was sharing a channel with next door so I switched it and my speeds doubled straight away


Just did this, and finally changed the strength of my wireless so I don't have to constantly turn on and off the WiFi on the router when playing.

Changed the channel to 13 as no one would ever dare pick that, muhahahaa

1 person has thanked this post
zero19 Registered User
#4,577

Jev/N said:
Just did this, and finally changed the strength of my wireless so I don't have to constantly turn on and off the WiFi on the router when playing.

Changed the channel to 13 as no one would ever dare pick that, muhahahaa


That's my channel number lol

1 person has thanked this post
podgemonster Registered User
#4,578

My apoligies for my awful language last night. Drinks were had. Never seen so many campering bástards in my life!
Wont be on tonight unfortunately.

1 person has thanked this post
Plumpynuter Registered User
#4,579

Can I get a link to happy's channel pls? He had a couple of 100+ games in a row that I would like to get a look at.

docdolittle Registered User
#4,580

Plumpynuter said:
Can I get a link to happy's channel pls? He had a couple of 100+ games in a row that I would like to get a look at.


http://www.youtube.com/user/iKillmore

2 people have thanked this post
dr.bollocko Moderator
#4,581

About an hour ago on village I ended up playing against a few brds clan ppl with the now ye're gaming tag... It was a game of kill confirmed I think in ground war.

Fookin' hell lads that was not fun. Still bloody shell shocked. PTSD will kick in soon. The constant barrages from the air. The flashbangs left right and centre.

/lies in the corner rocking back and forth.

8 people have thanked this post
ReacherCreature Registered User
#4,582

I've played once or twice against Boardsies and it isn't one bit fun. Just get slaughtered really. But when you're on their side, you'll win most games. Some quality lads play from Boards.

<3 Boardsies.

5 people have thanked this post
zero19 Registered User
#4,583

dr.bollocko said:
About an hour ago on village I ended up playing against a few brds clan ppl with the now ye're gaming tag... It was a game of kill confirmed I think in ground war.

Fookin' hell lads that was not fun. Still bloody shell shocked. PTSD will kick in soon. The constant barrages from the air. The flashbangs left right and centre.

/lies in the corner rocking back and forth.


You're in for a tough game against brds, this is what happened to me a few nights ago...

9 people have thanked this post
PerrinV2 Moderator
#4,584

^ The whole lot of them cammping at B dom

5 people have thanked this post
yimrsg Registered User
#4,585

Finally broke 50 assists. If we let the game go on a bit longer I could have nudged on to 60 but Jev was being hormonal and wanted the game to end asap.



I'm also pretty close to having a more assists than deaths and getting all LMGs golden.

Attachments
52.jpg
9 people have thanked this post
x43r0 Registered User
#4,586

Jev's anger was legendary!


Tonight's rage was brought to you by tampax; let the rage flow

3 people have thanked this post
yimrsg Registered User
#4,587

x43r0 said:
Jev's anger was legendary!


Tonight's rage was brought to you by tampax; let the rage flow


And Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice!

2 people have thanked this post
everlast75 Registered User
#4,588

Played a game on Village, the other side were putting up quite the fight and my assault class was doin' fook all..

So switched to support class, up with the recon drone... and grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck!

(Invalid img)

3 people have thanked this post
KERSPLAT! Category Moderator
#4,589

Few close games last night, always better than stomping someone 200-50 or 7500-2000. I thought that game on Seatown was gonna be good, think it was 5 v 6 (5 of them in party + randomer) they left after about 30 seconds

1 person has thanked this post
yimrsg Registered User
#4,590

Forgot to check this last night but apparently I killed Everlast by deflecting enemy bullets with my riot shield into him. Hope it's true as he deserves more airtime in the next monfailtage.

2 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!