everlast75 Registered User
#4,441

MiCr0 said:
Sorry to disappear mid game but I'd a vomiting baby looking for attention :-(

I find plenty of them in the lobby while waiting on a game...

1 person has thanked this post
x43r0 Registered User
#4,442

MiCr0 said:

Tell the missus to lay off the sauce if she can't handle it

3 people have thanked this post
MiCr0 Like a boss!
#4,443

i'll pass that along ;-)

yimrsg Registered User
#4,444

MiCr0 said:

No worries, Seamas got 66 kills and I had 3 recon drones in the air for that match but we still lost thanks to rubbish randomers. It was rife with them all night, you could understand scores like 3-12, 2-18 if they were running riot shields and constantly trying to cap and defend B dom but those scores were got by sitting in a corner not even trying to play the objective.

Next time we're a man down I'm plugging in a second joypad and block the rubbish randomers from joining and have yimrag (1) set up with stingers, blind eye and assassin so he won't flip the spawns and is there to take down enemy stuff and to defend a flag with c4 or a claymore.

4 people have thanked this post
DaveNoCheese Registered User
#4,445

yimrsg said:

Next time we're a man down I'm plugging in a second joypad and block the rubbish randomers from joining and have yimrag (1) set up with stingers, blind eye and assassin so he won't flip the spawns and is there to take down enemy stuff and to defend a flag with c4 or a claymore.

That good sir, is genius

*Takes notes*

docdolittle Registered User
#4,446

I'm gonna be taking a break from CoD until the next dlc drop... Gotta start getting stuff done so a little break wouldn't hurt

#4,447

Great craic last night generally, but the private matches were especially so...

However, I was never so happy to later play regular domination in Dome after X's perverse load-outs and rules

#4,448

everlast75 said:

However, I was never so happy to later play regular domination in Dome after X's perverse load-outs and rules

What did I miss

#4,449

DaveNoCheese said:
What did I miss

Riot Shield and C4 - (this was like the gateway drug into X's more hardcore habits later..)

Pistols only...

Then some awful Shotgun with secondary FMG9s, everyone with beefed up health..

Ending up with Sniper rifles with ACOG and headshots only!?

Myself and Furious has some sort of quasi-Mexican stand off in the headshot match on Dome.. with the ducking and jumping to anyone else it must have looked like this..

3 people have thanked this post
KERSPLAT! Category Moderator
#4,450

everlast75 said:

Riot shield + C4.... Full of win!! Never laughed so much playin COD! Epic battles with Yimrag aswell

2 people have thanked this post
#4,451

everlast75 said:
Riot Shield and C4 - (this was like the gateway drug into X's more hardcore habits later..)

Myself and Furious has some sort of quasi-Mexican stand off in the headshot match on Dome.. with the ducking and jumping to anyone else it must have looked like this..

IPAM said:
Riot shield + C4.... Full of win!! Never laughed so much playin COD! Epic battles with Yimrag aswell

I have footage of me and Yimrag going toe to toe with riot shields, it was an intense battle of strength and wit and just when I was about to prevail, some fecker came along with a C4 and took us both out

Great craic, actually had tears in my eyes

harvester of sorrow Registered User
#4,452

Was unfortunate enough to join a game of dom in dome last night on the opposite team to a few boardsies:eek:I can see why others rage quit when they come up against [BRDS] clan.Every where i turned there was someone there with a gun pointed down my throat.......jaysus,got hammered big time!

#4,453

harvester of sorrow said:
Was unfortunate enough to join a game of dom in dome last night on the opposite team to a few boardsies:eek:I can see why others rage quit when they come up against [BRDS] clan.Every where i turned there was someone there with a gun pointed down my throat.......jaysus,got hammered big time!

You did pretty well actually, think your score was like 22-40, with randomers and against a full party on Dome, that's decent

2 people have thanked this post
#4,454

I can honestly say I would not like to go up against the boards clan, feck that

#4,455

DaveNoCheese said:
I can honestly say I would not like to go up against the boards clan, feck that

I like it K/D goes out the window but it's great craic. It's not really about winning, more so annoying the party, ruinin killstreaks etc. I wouldn't be one to take down their air support but I like to try stop them getting it in the first place.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!