6) Randylonghorn
7) mik_da_man
8) Draffodx
9) Midnight_EG
10)Midnight _EG's+1
11)Knifey Spoonie
12)Onkle
13)I Was VB

This is the updated and likely to be final list, unless of course we get a very late addition before tonight. Apologies to the superstitious types who might be worried about the number 13.

Atomic Pineapple Registered User

I am, we need a 14th!!!!!!!!!!!

Quazzie Hosted Moderator

draffodx said:
I am, we need a 14th!!!!!!!!!!!

You won't be happy to hear then that desptie the Blurb about the route and in all the sigs that route is actually nearer to 1300 kms.

14 would be a lot easier for matching up everyone in rooms aswell. So anyone at all is welcome as a passenger.

Boomstick might yet sort out his trouble with his college so maybe its a good thing we have one spare.

Ah I dont mind 1300 thats 1287 away from 13

Gary ITR Registered User

If we don't get a 14th the space will still have to be paid for, on the other hand it means we can lock Stealthy in a room by himself

2 people have thanked this post
Quazzie Hosted Moderator

Midnight I deleted your message as this is a public forum as is viewable by all so I'd prefer to keep people financial situations to PM only.

1 person has thanked this post

Onkle said:
If we don't get a 14th the space will still have to be paid for, on the other hand it means we can lock Stealthy in a room by himself

I'll give Boomstick a text this weekend.

If we dont get anyone for it then it'll be a bit of a waste, we could run a comp like whoever raises the most sponsorship can bring a passenger for free?

challengemaster Registered User

Onkle said:

You think that'll save you?

challengemaster said:

Think we should hang a cows bell on him!

5 people have thanked this post
stealthyspeeder Registered User

Onkle said:

challengemaster said:

draffodx said:
Think we should hang a cows bell on him!

Ah lads, come on this forum is public, and your insinuations make me sound like a predatory homosexual ffs!

randylonghorn Moderator

As if anyone's going to take the slagging on here seriously, dude!

I once wandered this site for a month under the nick ImpotentNoHorn, coz Ross changed it one night while three sheets to the wind, and then forgot all about it!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!