Blazer Registered User

what an idiot..should have gotten sick on the guy/gal next to him

pebbles21 Registered User

Should have got sick in his handbag cos hes a big womans blouse if he gets travel sickness

2 people have thanked this post
spurious Category Moderator

Sc@recrow said:
what an idiot..should have gotten sick on the guy/gal next to him

I was on a Ryanair flight where a woman did just that, except it was into the back of the head of the guy sitting in front of her.
We saw him wandering around the baggage hall later with vomit in his hair and all down his back, but pooling at his waistband. A hell of a lot of Febreze was going to be needed there.

In future barf into a stamped addressed envelope and foreward it: FAO Michael O'Leary, Ryanair Corporate Head Office. Dublin Airport. Co. Dublin. Ireland.

13 people have thanked this post
zuroph mo-duh-rator

Ryanair do those tiny little bags.

Spoiler (Show)

zuroph said:
Ryanair do those tiny little bags.
Spoiler (Show)

*pukes onto michael o'leary*

that is all

bbk Registered User

MagicMarker said:
Was he unable to walk to the toilet like a grown up?

Thats not fair. The crew would never let someone get out of their seat in the turbulence.

Mint Sauce Registered User

Elliemental said:
If there is turbulance, you have to remain seated with your belt on. Thats' more than likely why he couldn't get to the toilet. Anyway, poor bloke. How embarassing. I guess they'll be billing him for the clean up. But then, if they do that, they could use the money to get a few sick bags. I mean, how expensive can they be?

one plus for using ryanair, no alloacated seat numbers, they wouldn't be able to confirm who was sitting in the soiled seat.

1 person has thanked this post
Danbo! Registered User

He should have opened the window

3 people have thanked this post
Ads by Google Registered User

I'd just say nothing and puke between my legs.. Then maybe find another seat after turbulence if there's room or be first out of seat when landed. No seat numbers ftw.

Mint Sauce Registered User

Stee said:
He should have opened the window

dont be silly, he should have asked the pilot to pull over so he could open the door and get sick outside

1 person has thanked this post
laugh Registered User

Arnold Layne said:
Is there not a pocket behind each seat where he could have got sick?

Ryanair seats don't have those pockets to save money, safety instructions are stuck to the seat in front of you.

serves him right for swamping 10 pints of Guinness before he got onto the plane.

Fighting Irish Registered User

Elliemental said:
If there is turbulance, you have to remain seated with your belt on. Thats' more than likely why he couldn't get to the toilet. Anyway, poor bloke. How embarassing. I guess they'll be billing him for the clean up. But then, if they do that, they could use the money to get a few sick bags. I mean, how expensive can they be?

you obviously don't understand what ryanair is

D_murph Registered User

bbk said:
Thats not fair. The crew would never let someone get out of their seat in the turbulence.

Hmm, so what would he do if he had the runs so ?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!