jetpack101 Registered User

Only started smoking rollies last Saturday. First pack was yellow Golden Virginia. I was only smoking this in work as I was eating the smokes all day.

Left the pack in work and got a pack of Cutters Choice for at home. Still testing out the brands. I don't know what to get next???

My Regular smokes are Pall Mall Red. I still have the same pack I get on Saturday as the rollies are keeping me going.

One quest for the rollie smokers!!!
I have started to notice my fingers going yellow from smoking the rollies, and this is only over 3 days. Never had this before with regular smokes. Is there any way to avoid this???

TheReverend Registered User

jetpack101 said:
Only started smoking rollies last Saturday. First pack was yellow Golden Virginia. I was only smoking this in work as I was eating the smokes all day.

Left the pack in work and got a pack of Cutters Choice for at home. Still testing out the brands. I don't know what to get next???

My Regular smokes are Pall Mall Red. I still have the same pack I get on Saturday as the rollies are keeping me going.

One quest for the rollie smokers!!!
I have started to notice my fingers going yellow from smoking the rollies, and this is only over 3 days. Never had this before with regular smokes. Is there any way to avoid this???

Use filters instead of roaches, only way to stop it

OldGoat Registered User

I always used roach and never had yellow finger problems. Perhaps it's because I used a long roach (up to an inch) and always tried to hold the cig so that the smoke would not trickle over my fingers.

TheReverend Registered User

OldGoat said:
I always used roach and never had yellow finger problems. Perhaps it's because I used a long roach (up to an inch) and always tried to hold the cig so that the smoke would not trickle over my fingers.

That too, most people use a really small roach, its amazeing how quickly cardboardish paper becomes a commodity when smoking rollies

2 people have thanked this post
murphym7 Registered User

TheReverend said:
Use filters instead of roaches, only way to stop it

I smoke Drum now and use the Rizla ultra slim filters, my fingers are well and truly yellow now. I look like a bum! Any advice on how to get the yellow off, or better still how not to get yellow fingers in the first place?

jetpack101 Registered User

Same here, I have been using the ultra slim rizla filters as well.
I also use the green rizla papers.

I have been using them since I started.

OldGoat Registered User

murphym7 said:
Any advice on how to get the yellow off, or better still how not to get yellow fingers in the first place?

This thread

1 person has thanked this post
daniels.ducks Registered User

Love the thread, only started about 2 months ago and on the amber leaf... going to try GV next time for sure. Can you get it in the box with papers and filters like AL?

anthonyos Registered User

amber leaf all da way

1 person has thanked this post

anthonyos said:
amber leaf all da way

Dontron Registered User

golden virginia

anthonyos Registered User

Dontron said:
golden virginia

very heavy on the chest

Tamoreit Registered User

daniels.ducks said:
Love the thread, only started about 2 months ago and on the amber leaf... going to try GV next time for sure. Can you get it in the box with papers and filters like AL?

Yep, I bought golden virginia in a box a few times. I don't remember filters being in the box but the papers will be there. Golden Virginia and Old Holborn are my favourite tobaccos.

Anita M. Registered User

I brought some along for my friend who absolutely did not like it as he is hooked to golden virginia.

eireannBEAR Banned

smoking eastenders 50g at the minute..not bad but other than that amberleaf.

edit...drum is by far my most hated brand.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!