• 5 stars (excellent) (76.06%)
  • 4 stars (good) (21.83%)
  • 3 stars (average) (1.41%)
  • 2 stars (poor) (0%)
  • 1 star (terrible) (0.7%)
tunguska Registered User

Was watching the combined rules last night and tg4 were using the theme from the final scene in last of the mohicans as their intro music. If you wanna get yourself psyched up for tomorrow check this out, great scene(not one word spoken at that)inspirational stuff.
Best of luck to everybody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tiKM4fxY1U&feature=related

RayCun Registered User

Right, signing off for the evening. Good luck tomorrow everyone, see you in McGrattans.

neilc Registered User

Good luck everyone.
Neil

xebec Registered User

Krusty_Clown said:
Where's the photo of the boards-manned Pacer stand?

I couldn't see you guys for the 6-deep crowds that were around the stand when I had the camera out Sorry!

robinph Moderator

They were pretty much the busiest stall at the expo, and the smallest, and they were not selling anything.

krankykitty Registered User

Best of luck to you all - may you all finish, get PBs and stay free from injuries!

The beer will taste all the more wonderful after all the effort.

1 person has thanked this post
jb-ski Registered User

robinph said:
They were pretty much the busiest stall at the expo, and the smallest, and they were not selling anything.

Take note Lifestyle/Adidas (Asics 2011),
busiest stand by far, a lot of people with a lot of questions.

Well done Boards Pacers, enjoy the run, (see you in McGrattans hopefully)

steviecakes Registered User

Just after having a some pasta about an hour ago. Gonna have an early night tonight. Best of luck to everyone taking part tomorrow.

P.S. what are people's thoughts on parking in the 24hr car park on Sean McDermott St. (around the back of the Gresham) and walking over to Fitzwilliam Sq...??

DublinDilbert Registered User

Good look everyone in the morning!

the boss of me Registered User

Just a quick word of warning for anyone thinking of getting the bus in the morning. Dublin bus operate a Sunday service on public holidays so the earliest bus is around 8.30 am. If you were planning using the bus make alternative plans asap.

Best of luck to everyone...now as Eamonn Dunphy might say

Bring it on baby..Bring it on !!

christeb Registered User

The cameras Peckham (3:30 pacer) and I collected today for filming tomorrow. These will be collected by the DCM film crew post-race. Don't say you haven't been warned. Buena suerte amigos

Caprica Registered User

Best of luck to everyone running tomorrow. Looks like it will be a nippy start but once we get moving it should be fine. Hope everyone gets their target times

Tunguska, I forgot how good the music was to Last of the Mohicans.

pdiddyw Registered User

Just a quick post to wish everyone best of luck...
This forum has been really helpful for first timers like myself so thanks for all the advise...

All the best..
I'm off to bed!!!

3 people have thanked this post

Best of luck to all running this....hope ye all hit whatever target ye have. Enjoy.

3 people have thanked this post
Cool Running Registered User

Best of luck to everyone tomorrow.........well done on reaching the start line and enjoy the 26.2 miles

Remember All it takes is All ya got

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!