• real (42.86%)
  • work (57.14%)
Headshot Registered User

wwe and logic

iWeeze Registered User

Heath Slater tried to choke Cena with the ring rope, where's his release?

2 people have thanked this post
ScumdogV2 Registered User

Funny, when I was watching Raw, I noticed he hesitated when he was about to strangle Cena with the rope.

JP Liz V1 Registered User

WTF

Dean820 Registered User

ScumdogV2 said:
Funny, when I was watching Raw, I noticed he hesitated when he was about to strangle Cena with the rope.

I noticed that too. Did someone say something to him to make him stop?

Mr.Nice Guy Registered User

Sounds real to me. Maybe it's felt this will cause hassle to Linda's political campaign?

Anyway if true it strikes me as being very harsh. No warning or punishment just fired immediately? I don't get it. I can recall an angle involving Muhammad Hassan and HBK a few years back where he was hung up on the rope even more violently before Hogan came down and made the save. I know it wasn't PG in those days but even so, it's not like what Danielson did was an unprecedented level of violence.

Rjd2 Registered User

Dean820 said:
I noticed that too. Did someone say something to him to make him stop?

One of the other rookies probably told him to stop.

MitchKoobski Registered User

Mr.Nice Guy said:
Anyway if true it strikes me as being very harsh. No warning or punishment just fired immediately? I don't get it. I can recall an angle involving Muhammad Hassan and HBK a few years back where he was hung up on the rope even more violently before Hogan came down and made the save. I know it wasn't PG in those days but even so, it's not like what Danielson did was an unprecedented level of violence.

Lest we forget a few years back when Big Bossman was hung from the cell by his neck.

Although in fairness you could argue that kids wouldn't really have their own cell and Ministry of Darkness to try it at home.

2 people have thanked this post

Dean820 said:
Source: www.wwe.com

The WWE website reports that Daniel Bryan has been released from his contract. "We wish Daniel Bryan the best in all future endeavors," reads the post, which you can read at WWE.com.

May be a work given the storyline.

Step 1 in WWE f*****g up the best storyline/angle they've had in years.

That's if it's real though

jaykhunter Moderator

Has there really not been any wrestler choking another since Benoit?

Remember Muhammed Hassan a few years ago. It was around the time of those kidnapping and be-headings of foreigners in Iraq and places like that. He used to do this gesture of slitting someone's throat/cutting their head off just before he slapped on the camel clutch (I think that's what it's name was).

WWE has gone over the top on this I think. The Benoit thing never even entered my mind.

Rjd2 Registered User

jaykhunter said:
Has there really not been any wrestler choking another since Benoit?

I think Jericho tried to strangle JBL with a rope a few years ago, it could have been at the Rumble 2008?

1 person has thanked this post
D2D Cavs - 2016 NBA Champions!

It's 50/50 in the poll atm.

I knew they'd end up wrecking the NXT invasion angle at some point but this is crazy (if it's true)

Penn Registered User

MitchKoobski said:
Although in fairness you could argue that kids wouldn't really have their own cell and Ministry of Darkness to try it at home.

Damn recession....

Machismo Fan Registered User

Dare_2_defy said:
It's 50/50 in the poll atm.

I knew they'd end up wrecking the NXT invasion angle at some point but this is crazy (if it's true)

Without Danielson the NXT angle won't survive, their in-ring limitations will be revealed too quickly.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!