msnice Registered User

I am looking for a zumba fitness Class in Dublin City, does anybody know where i could find one?

flywheel Registered User

From RTE Nationwide:
(Invalid youtube)

Ref: http://www.zumbatastic.com/ [The instructor interviewed in the clip]

marymccann Registered User

try www.danzon.ie

They have a class in Smithfield on Wed evening and will start a class in Wynn's Hotel on 5th July. You can print a voucher from the site for a free first class.

Mary

msnice Registered User

Thanks for that.. I will look them up!!

I know there's a class on Thursdays at the Elbow Room in Stoneybatter and in Swords at Backstreet Dance Studios.

If you search on Zumba.com it has the list of classes in Dublin which are taught by registered Zumba instructors.

Disclosure: my friend teaches zumba so these are the ones I know about.

elaine2 Registered User

Do you know if there are any classes in South Dublin ie. Templeogue area?

Dotcomdolly Registered User

Yeah,in the school
http://www.pilatesroom.ie/classschedule.html

shame it's so expensive

elaine2 Registered User

Yeah I found that one and it is expensive. Might give it a go though.

Who, or what, is a "Zumba"?

Brian? Moderator

Barry.Oglesby said:
Who, or what, is a "Zumba"?

For while I thought they made smoothies, turns out it's some sort of dance based exercise class.

ixus Moderator

Dance classes (I think franchised) that do a latin/modern dance high tempo routine over 60 minutes.

Very attractive to girls/women who love to dance but maybe don't go night clubbing anymore and wouldn't be into the gym/running for keeping fit. The Girlfriend loves it.

Hi everyone,

We're hosting a FREE Zumba Open Night on Monday, November 1 at 8.15pm.

The class will be taught by Kelly Baldonado, Dance Director at MaSamba Samba School.

If anyone needs any info, pm me.

Cheers,

Paul

sportsco in ringsend have classes on wednesday evenings, plus one starting on mondays soon. the teacher is heather, who's on the video clip posted earlier in this thread.

factorx1 Registered User

Someone told me about Zumba classes today but they didnt know much about it - what are the major benefits?

Answerspleases Registered User

Hi,

Does anyone know if there are classes near Dundrum? and how much it costs?

Cheers

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!