kev-Oakridge Registered User

LUKEG2411 said:
Hi Kev will you be open saterday? I might have three people that can go.

i was going to open saturday and sunday this week, so great to see some interest in it, the walk on fee for you and your mates would be ten euro each for the day

LUKEG2411 Registered User

kev-Oakridge said:
i was going to open saturday and sunday this week, so great to see some interest in it, the walk on fee for you and your mates would be ten euro each for the day

Great, im looking forward to it. I might need two masks if you have them?

kev-Oakridge said:
it'd be ten euro for anyone who pre books and 15 euro for anyone who just shows up

rentals are 35 euro for the gear and the day then if pre-booked or 40 euro if they just show up without booking

Hey kevin can you book 3 walk ons for sunday might have another 1 later will let you know.

How many going so far do you know? & how swampy is the site in this weather?

LUKEG2411 said:
Great, im looking forward to it. I might need two masks if you have them?

thats no problem at all

irish airsoft expo said:
Hey kevin can you book 3 walk ons for sunday might have another 1 later will let you know.

so far for Sunday I have two eight person teams booked in, plus yourselves then and there's usually a good few walk ons aswell, also alot of people wait until wed/thur to book in to check the weather forcast

the site was muddy in spots on sunday last, but that was after the rain on saturday, its drying out nicely the last few days, but everyone has to be careful in the valley

LUKEG2411 Registered User

Great. Do you have any idea of the numbers?

LUKEG2411 said:
Great. Do you have any idea of the numbers?

not 100% for saturday yet, but around 10 so far

irish airsoft expo said:

Hey kevin just got drafted into work so wont be able to go now on sunday the b**t**ds do they not realise i have a life outsite of work lol

so will have to cancel the 3 of us i was there lift!! bummer i know

3102derek Registered User

count me in for sunday kev

irish airsoft expo said:
Hey kevin just got drafted into work so wont be able to go now on sunday the b**t**ds do they not realise i have a life outsite of work lol

so will have to cancel the 3 of us i was there lift!! bummer i know

no worries at all, these things happen, we're open saturday aswell with a grood crowd due up if that suits at all?

3102derek said:
count me in for sunday kev

thats great see ya then, should be a great days gaming with the numbers due up

3102derek Registered User

kev-Oakridge said:
thats great see ya then, should be a great days gaming with the numbers due up

i should have one more

SNAKEDOC Registered User

hey guys could i book in for saturday tomoro, i haven't played on your site before, i have full gear no rental needed, also how long a drive is the site from rathcoole as i may stop in hobby airsoft first and what time is kick off

3102derek said:
i should have one more

Very good, we'll have a lot of players from kildare along, tier one tactical are coming up

SNAKEDOC said:
hey guys could i book in for saturday tomoro, i haven't played on your site before, i have full gear no rental needed, also how long a drive is the site from rathcoole as i may stop in hobby airsoft first and what time is kick off

It's about 10 to 15 minute drive up from hobby, depending on the traffic at the bridge oner the n7 and through rathcoole, do you need directions up from rathcoole?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!